forty

We stayed at the park for an hour until it started to rain. I ran the kids to the car and put them in their car seats. When I got in, I heard Cooper giggling. "Did you like that?" I smiled. "Yeah." He giggled again. I rolled my eyes playfully before driving home.

"I got my rain boots mama!" Cooper held them up. Weather is so unpredictable; it stopped raining as soon as we came home and the sun was out. He was excited to play in puddles. I grabbed my phone which had McKinley's baby monitor and helped him put them on.

I sat on the front porch while Cooper played in the front yard. I'm so happy to live in a very quiet neighborhood. There are a few families around us but it's mostly older people. I looked at Cooper and he was making a pile of mud. I chuckled.

I fixed myself some shrimp tacos before sitting down. "I waited for you mama." Cooper grinned as I gave some cut up pieces of shrimp, three strips of red, yellow, and orange bell pepper, and a few mashed black beans to Kinley.

"Thanks baby." I smiled and grabbed his hands as we prayed. When we finished, we both started eating. "I like tacos." He smiled. I smiled too and nodded. "Tacos are my favorite food too." When we finished eating, I cleaned up and washed the dishes.

"Alexa..." I heard Cooper say as he giggled. I furrowed my eyebrows and when I walked out of the kitchen, Baby Shark was playing and he was dancing. I chuckled and went over to him. McKinley was sitting on the floor, bouncing up and down when I picked her up. I started dancing, spinning her around. She laughed loudly as I grabbed Cooper's hand and we all started dancing together.