suzie do you copy pt.1

(Outfit above)

Max, Lucas and I were the first to the mall. "Hey, Max, do you mind if I borrowed Lucas for a minute?" I ask. Max shakes her head, no. Lucas and I walk aside. "So I never really formally apologized to you for Halloween and it's been bugging me for a really long time. But I just want you to know how sorry I am. I know how much pain I went through and I would never wish that on anyone else. So I'm so terribly sorry for taking away something so valuable and special. I'm just sorry for that whole night," I explain. Lucas nods and embraces me in a hug. The two of us walk back to Max who was talking to Will. "Hey, Will!" I smile. "Y/n/n!" he exclaims, embracing me in a hug. "Now we just have to wait for Mike," Will sighs. "Lord knows he's gonna be super late," Max groans. "I bet he forgot about us and is just sucking face with El," Lucas teases. "Yeah, but give them a break, guys. They're just trying to gain back all the time they lost when El was with Hopper," I defend. "Whoah! Look at y/n defending Mike and El!" Max giggles. I put on a fake smile and stifle out a laugh. A couple of minutes later, Mike arrives.

"You're late," Lucas scolded as Mike finally arrived. "Sorry!" Mike panted. "Again," Lucas added. "We're gonna miss the opening," Will continued. "Yeah, if you guys keep whining about it. Let's go!" Mike exclaims. "If you guys keep whining about it. Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh," Lucas mocked. "Just please stop talking, dude," Mike begged. "Let me guess. You were busy," Lucas smacked his lips. "Oh, yeah, real mature, Lucas," Mike groaned. "Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends," Lucas continued. "Lucas, stop," Max pleads. "Will and y/n think it's funny," Lucas defends. "Because it is," Will adds. "Oh, yeah," I follow. "Yeah, it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend," Mike scoffs. "I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend," Lucas explains, wrapping his arm around Max.

We ran down the escalator as people groaned at us. "Hey, watch it!" A girl scoffs. "Yeah! Watch it, nerd!" Erica teased. "Isn't it past your bedtime?" Lucas mocked. "Isn't it time you died?" Erica retort. "Psycho!" Lucas sneered. "Butthead!" Erica ridiculed. "Mall rat!" Lucas shout. "Fart face!" Erica yelled before Lucas blew a raspberry. "Oh, now that was mature," Max scolds, grabbing Lucas' arm and dragging him into Scoops. I stood next to Mike as he impatiently rang the bell. "Hey, dingus, your children are here," Robin called. "Again? Seriously?" Steve questions. Mike rang the bell one last time before Steve leads us through the back door. From there, we snuck into the theatre. We all took our spots just as the movie began.  We watched as the movie started. All of a sudden, the audio slowed down, and the movie stopped. A couple of minutes later, the movie started back up, earning cheers from the crowd.