Rihanna9

RIHANNA:

I walked away with tears dripping from my eyes; I called for my Limo and body guard. My hair was covering my face as I kept my head low while walking, until someone bumped into me. In a shock reaction, I jumped back. After noticing who it was, I got angry even more.  It was Rebecca. I quickly began to wipe my tears away, couldn’t let this bitch see me crying.

She giggled, “Um are you okay?”

“I was until you bumped into me”, I told her harshly.

She smiled, “Could have fooled me princess”

I rolled my eyes, “Don’t call me that”, I warned her as I wiped the rest of my tears away.

She just smirked at me. I looked at what she was wearing, which was a tight white T-shirt and some black shorts, her hair was down and wavy, and she wore this professional camera around her neck.

“Well I better be going now; looks like you got a lot to think about”, she winked then giggled as she walked away.

“Bitch”, I mumbled to myself. And what did she mean I have a lot to think about? Like what the fuck does she know?

Then shortly, my limo arrived, which caught attention. People started being aware of who I was now. I quickly got into the limo. Once I was in, I told my driver to take me back to the hotel. 20 minutes passed, I was still in the limo. The ride back was kind of relaxing, until I started to think about Chris. I just want him to feel what I’m feeling, I’ve never disowned these feelings. I have to just move on, why can’t I understand that?