Rihanna5

RIHANNA:

All four of us headed back to the Hotel with tons of bags from shopping. We was inside the Limo.

“So what we doing later.. like tonight? Are we hanging with the guys because its soon dark”, Falen asked.

“Yea sure why not”, I said.

“You just wanna hang out with the guys because you feeling one of Bill’s Friends”, Sabrina yelled out putting Falen on blast.

“OOOOOOO”, Me and Melissa both said at the same time laughing.

Falen playfully rolled her eyes,”Yall some bitches”.

“Don’t be mad cuz ya ass on Blast”, Melissa laughed, “Now which one is it?”

Falen grinned and blushed, “You know the one with the tat on his neck… the light skinned one with the waves”.

“Ow la la”, I said as I playfully hit Falen on the leg.

“Yea he is fine, girl you better work ya magic before I do”, Sabrina told Falen

“Yea you better..I heard people call Sabrina ‘Swiper The Fox’ when it comes to men”, Melissa joked.

Falen and I burst out laughing.

“They do not!”, Sabrina laughed, “It aint my fault I’m gifted”, she winked.

I laughed, “Oh you hear that Falen, She gifted, you better make your move fast”, I joked.

We all started laughing, The Limo pulled up to the Hotel. We didn’t have to worry about our bags. We got out the Limo and headed to the hotel’s lobby.

“Ah my feet are killing me I said”, To Melissa who seemed to be starring at someone.

I looked to see who she was eyeing, then my heart dropped.

It was Chris sitting on the sofa with Tyga, they looked as if they were waiting.

Chris didn’t notice us until Falen and Sabrina started loud speaking and people walked in with our bags helping us out.

Chris now was looking at me, for some reason.. I smiled.

But the best part, .. He smiled back.

Tyga looked around as if someone was stalking him, then he looked back our way then waved.

“Ow he’s cuter in person”, Falen said talking about Tyga.

“Come on droolers”, Melissa said snapping her fingers as she started walking off.

I followed even though I wish I could of stayed longer.

“Nobody drooling over him, I already know what I want”, Falen added while we all walked off.

We got in the Elevator.

“Shit, that Chyna girl lucky, because he would have been in my bed”, Sabrina said.

“Have some standards gosh”, Melissa told Sabrina.

“What you mean”, Sabrina said.

I wasn’t really entertained about their conversation or argument or whatever they were having, my mind was stuck on one thing. And that one thing was Chris.

Once we reached our floor, we stepped out the elevator, Melissa and Sabrina was still going back and forth about Tyga. As I was trying to open our room door.

“Okay can yall stop arguing, Tyga is not even that sexy first off, i just said he was cuter in person”, Falen lastly stated.

“Woah but who man is that!”, a familiar voice shouted.

We all turned our heads to see Chyna and Karrueche standing 3 doors down.

Karrueche was grilling the shit out of me, I stopped trying to get into the room door.

Their body guards were also standing right by them just like ours were.

“Bitch nobody want him, why you all up in our conversation”, Falen shouted.

“With ya Ugly ass”, Sabrina added.

Melissa shook her head, it was like her to do that because she wasn’t really the drama type if it wasn’t her drama but if anyone put their hands on her she would beat a bitch or nigga down.

“Ugly? Did you hoes look at yall self lately”, Chyna shouted referring to the four of us.

We started laughing loudly, because that was some funny shit.

“The hell yall laughing for”, Karrueche finally spoke.

I stopped laughing. Then smiled at Karrueche.

“Look you guys, I never knew rice cakes can talk”, I made a joke about Karrueche.

My girls started dying as I kept going.

“We should put it on Ebay and name it talking Rice cake.. pure talent”, I joked some more.

“Bitch you are wack.. with ya stupid accent.. nobody can’t take ya ass serious. YOU WACK”, Chyna shouted.

“Very!”, Karrueche added, “And go ahead put the ‘talking rice cake on Ebay’ I am talented, because this ‘Talking Rice Cake’ Not only can talk but can Fuck what use to be yours and love what use to be yours. Yes real talent!”, Karrueche shouted.

Chyna started cracking up, “You mad bro? I’m not even mad bro”, she laughed.

I rolled my eyes and started to open up the room door. As we entered Sabrina and Chyna kept going back and forth and I heard Karrueche saying slick shit too, until I finally closed the door.

“Do you want me to beat those two bitches down cause I’ll go right back out there.”, Sabrina asked me breathing heavy like she was crazy.

“Nah its okay, I got something for those bitches”, I told Sabrina.

“You better”, Falen told me, “Cause idk who the fuck they think they are”.

“Don’t worry”, I told her.

“Yea yall don’t worry, Rihanna got this, someone gon’ get hurt either if its Physically or Mentally”, Melissa told them.

And she was right.