Chrisbrown5

CHRIS BROWN:

I waited until Karrueche was asleep. It was like 2 AM in the morning now. I needed to see why Rihanna called me, hope she was still awoke. I grabbed my phone off the night stand where I placed it. I silently snuck out the bed, then tipped toed to the room door to exit. Once I was outside of the room, I looked for Rihanna’s contact in my call log. Once I found it, I quickly called, I had no time to debate whether I should call back or not.

“Hello”, she answered, her voice sounded tired but sweet also.

“Yea sorry you called”, I kind of whispered.

“Umm…It was probably by mistake”, she told me.

“Oh”, I said disappointed, “Sorry for calling then, especially at this time”.

“Um.. It’s okay”, she said.

“Yea…well later I guess”, I said about to hang up.

“Chris wait !”, she kind of yelled into the phone, “Uh..um..can we meet tomorrow, you know to talk?”

I was shocked and I know it would be a bad idea to say ‘yes’, but I didn’t want to turn her down.

“Sure, as long as you’re sure… I mean it is risky, what if paparazzi catch us together, worse what if ..karrueche catches us together?”, I asked with concern.

She lightly giggled, “What happen to ‘CHRIS THE DARE DEVIL’?” .

I giggled too, and smiled at the fact that she remembered stuff that went on in the relationship we once had.

“He’s still here, don’t worry, so what time and where do you wanna meet?”, I asked her.

“Well it’s this very old beach around here, It’s not like the other beaches around here, I’ve questioned this man about it when me and my friends were out shopping, nobody goes there anymore really. It might sound crazy but it’s an area with the most privacy”, she told me.

“Ummmm. Well I guess, what’s the name of this beach?”, I asked her

“ Saint Tropez ; De la Fontenette Beach”, she replied.

“Okay, well our plans are not safely planned that well, but it’s cool. What time?”, I asked.

“Whatever time is good with you”, she replied, her voice sounded so innocent and sexy now.

“Um, like 3… I gotchu”, I told her.

“Cool… well…see you tomorrow ..Hopefully”, she replied.

“Yea. Enjoy the rest of your sleep”, I said smiling into the phone, I don’t know why I was smiling, but I didn’t think it was wrong to do so.

“I will... now”, she said into the phone, I could tell she was smiling too, she use to always do it when we dated.

We finally hung up. Then I snuck back into the hotel room where Karrueche was still sleeping. When I slid back into bed with her, guilt took over my body as I watched her innocently sleep beside me. I know it would break her heart if she found out I was going to see Rihanna tomorrow, especially after I just gave her that speech. But hey, what she don’t know- won’t hurt her…right?

HEY GUYS, I’VE BEEN WRITING MORE THAN THIS DON'T WORRY, BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE A LITTLE MORE TO THE STORY TO SEE WHO DO YALL LIKE ( KARRUECHE OR RIHANNA)  AND DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD PUT DRAKE MORE IN THE STORY.

COMMENT PLEASE J