Rihanna10

RIHANNA:

“And where have you been missy”, Melissa said as soon as I stepped in the door.

“Went to clear my head”, I told her coldly as I walked pass her and the other two and made my way to a room where I can be alone.

“Ew attitude”, I heard Falen say from the other room.

“Yea whats her problem”, Sabrina slightly shouted, “ I hope it aint still because of Mr. Chris Brown”.

I ignored all the comments I heard, and just laid on the bed. My phone started ringing next to me. I picked it up and saw Drake’s name on the screen. At this very moment, a conversation with him is what I needed.

“Hey”, I said into the phone as soon as answering it.

“Hey beautiful; how are you feeling today?”

Like crap, I wanted to say but knew I shouldn’t.

“I’m okay, and I’m really sorry about last night, you know… ignoring your calls and messages”, I apologized to him.

“Yea…it’s cool, I don’t blame you, but I need to ask you something, it’s the main reason I called”, Drake said seriously.

I was silent, just waiting for him to ask me whatever.

“Um, How would you feel… if I told you I was 3 minutes away from your hotel?”, he asked.

My eyes almost popped out its sockets. Wtf?

“I..I.. Drake what?, when did I say it was okay for you to come over here”, I questioned with attitude.

He sighed, “Well at least I got my answer to my question, but since when was you my mother to tell me where and when to go somewhere?”, he questioned back.

“Drake you can’t just decide to pop up, and invite yourself in my personal space; Especially at the wrong time”, I mumbled that last part kind of.

“Honestly, what’s wrong with you? We were good some weeks ago, You know what, we wasn’t even ‘GOOD’ we was fucking in ‘LOVE’ some weeks ago. Look I’m sorry for the drama I caused with Chris, but ever since then... you been trying to avoid me. You reaching out to a dude who have and is still hurting you”, Drake kept going on and “is that the type of dude you want in your life?”.

“News flash Drake, you hurt me in the past too when you told me all that bullshit about loving me but then fucked Rebecca, let’s not forget that”, I reminded him.

“Okay you right, no doubt. But I see you can forgive Chris for hurting you.. why not me?”, he questioned me. He was pissing me off.

“Whoever said I forgave him?”, I shouted.

He sighed, “I honestly didn’t call to argue with you, I’m in front of the Hotel, can I just please take you out to eat for lunch or something…just please.”, he kinda begged. I was still upset that he popped up out of nowhere and just start blaming me.

I bit down on my bottom lip, very unsure on what to do, “Uh.. Okay, just out to eat and that’s all”, I said kind of harshly.

I didn’t mean to be all harsh with him, because he just was trying to make me happy and all. It’s just the fact that he appeared out of nowhere and I don’t want him to make a habit out of it. 15 minutes passed, and Drake was in the other room waiting for me, while the girls kept him company. Before Drake made it to our hotel room, I questioned who gave Drake all this information about my exact location. The girls said they had no idea, deep down I thought it was Melissa, like who else could it be? Plus Melissa likes me with Drake and she believes I’m better off with him.