Rihanna6

RIHANNA:

It was night already and I was still pissed off. Too pissed off to hang with the girls and pull a prank on the guys as we planned. I stayed in the hotel room for like an hour alone being upset and texting Drake. I needed to feel loved in some type of way and needed Chris off my mind. Karrueche’s comment still replays in my head and it gets me even more mad. Fuck her, and Fuck Chris if that’s what he really want. As I was texting Drake he kept asking if I wanted him to come over and spend vacation with me, but everyone knows that would make problems and make the Media happy.

_____TEXT CONVO______

Drake : Just let me come, why are you upset? Who fucking with you?

Me: It’s okay, I’m okay, I’m just upset at the moment, just moody.

Drake: Rihanna don’t lie to me, I know something happen with that nigga, I have no problem handling him again baby.

Me: Drake please… Not right now. I texted you to cool down, get stuff off my mind, I don’t care about Chris so you shouldn’t either. Why do he have to always be bought up in our conversations now? I understand you tryna help me and protect me, but certain stuff I have to handle on my own.

Drake: Bet. Well I just want you to know you mean much to me, I know I fucked up when I was messing with Rebecca but I’ve learned. And I know you been going through shit ever since ya grandmother passed.

Me: Sigh please don’t bring that up. You know what ima just take a nap, I think that’s what I need.

Drake: Baby wait I’m sorry for bringing that up.

Drake: -_- Rihanna

(20 mins )

Drake: Don’t make me call you !

(5 mins)

Drake:  Called 7 times, but ight.

 I hated when someone brings up my grandmother. All I want is to be happy ; and I don’t think I’m gonna be happy until I have Chris back. I need to talk to him, it’s going to be hard and it’s an 25 % chance he will understand. Drake finally stopped calling and texting. I don’t know if Drake really cares about me, I don’t care how many times he tell me, it just seems like he’s lying. If I get Chris back in my life, I’m going to be on Bad terms with Drake, he’s gonna hate me so much and probably try to diss me in his music afterwards. But fuck it, everyone can’t love me. I looked at Chris’s contact in my phone, debating should I call. What if Karrueche answers? What if he don’t pick up? Well I gotta try to know.

I called. The phone rung 3 times, as soon as I was about to hang up, he picked up. My heart dropped.

“Hello”, his voice replied, he sounded confused, but it made me melt and wanna cry into to phone.

“Uh, Hey. I’m sorry for calling… I just…”

“Gotcha ! Nah leave a message for ya BOY !”, his answering machine played.

My heart crushed and I felt stupid, I ended the call, then threw my phone down. Tears started pouring through my eyes. Maybe that’s a sign. Maybe it’s time to move on.  Someone took my place, and I guess it’s time to live with it.