Karrueche4

KARRUECHE:

Chris and I were in the Limo, can’t believe he canceled on the spa, he was pissing me off more and more.

“Why are we going over there anyways”, I asked annoyed.

“To chill with Tyga and Chyna. Damn. Plus you need some girl time because you been bratty almost all day”, he told me.

I just folded my arms, maybe he was right. I did miss Chyna a little, she was my bitch.

“Well what you and Tyga plan on doing”, I asked, maybe I shouldn’t have.

Chris gave me a cold look, “Karrueche since when you started asking questions like that?, I really don’t wanna start another argument, I’m tired baby, idk how I lost your trust but I want it back. You already know how much I hate arguing, how we suppose to enjoy this vacation if we gon argue?”.

I felt bad, maybe I was taking stuff more serious than it was. I unfolded my arms, then moved closer to him.

“You’re right. I’m sorry, idk why I let this get to me that deep, And yea I know how much you hate arguing, so im gonna stop, I want us to enjoy vacation”, I lightly smiled.

He smiled back then kissed me, “Thank you”.

After, Chris and I finally showed up at the Mas Bellevue Hotel, where Tyga and Chyna were.

Tyga and Chyna was in the lobby, I can’t lie, this Hotel was so beautiful and the view was so amazing.

Soon as Chyna saw me she held her arms out yelling “Ayeee two bad bitches in the building now”.

I laughed as I hugged her.

“Girl I’m so happy you here, I’m tired of Tyga ass”, she said flipping her long weave to the back.

“I heard that”, Tyga said standing with Chris some feet away.

We laughed.

“I’m happy I’m here now too, I need some fun”, I told her.

“Girl I gotta tell you what went down earlier… Lets go sit over there”,Chyna said pointing to this Sofa that was in the Lobby.

“Okay”, I said smiling as we walked over to sit, Chyna always was in some type on Drama.

Soon as we sat, Chyna wasted no time spilling the details.

“So why this bitch Rihanna tried to get crazy with me”, Chyna spoke out, but kinda low.

My mouth slightly dropped, I was ready to hear that this slut Rihanna got a beat down from Chyna.

“Omg what happened?”

Chyna crossed her legs then flipped her weave to the back again.

“I was tired wanted to go inside our hotel room, then the bitch got nerves to come start a convo with Tyga, Like bitch we aint cool no more. So if we not cool, then you and my man not cool. So you know I called her a bitch aka my favorite word….. Then she thought she had the balls to get all up in my face”, Chyna explained.

“Please tell me you beat her down”, I begged.

“Girl… I wish. Believe me, I would have if Tyga ass didn’t get in the way tryna act like he superman and shit”

I was disappointed but I laughed at what Chyna was saying.

“That’s why Chris was probably tryna rush her.. To see if his little slut is okay and didn’t get a beat down”, I told her.

“Uh-unnn, what’s going on between you and Chris?”, Chyna asked as if she was surprised.

“Okay..”, I said starting this long story to Chyna. I told Chyna everything that happened. Well mostly everything, our conversation got cut once Tyga and Chris told us they was taking us to go paint ball fighting.

“Hell no, Tyga you know how I feel about getting my hair fucked up”, Chyna told Tyga.

“Chyna I don’t wanna hear it, me and Chris made up our minds, and Karrueche cool with it, so why don’t you stop complaining”, Tyga replied to her.

“Tyga don’t play with me… But ima go… I’m telling you now, if my shit gets too fucked up, you are paying for it to look brand new again”, she told him.

He sucked his teeth, “Okay baby”, he replied as if he was aggravated.

Chris and I laughed at them.

Before we headed out Chyna wanted to show me something, so we ended up taking our time.

Then about a hour and some minutes went by so we started to head out.