Drake3

DRAKE:

I was in my car, getting ready to pick up Rihanna. Shit been real smooth these past 2 weeks.

I got Rihanna feeling me again, and surprisingly Karrueche too ( well in my eyes ). Karrueche and I hung out a few days ago. It was memories, I felt like I had her in my life again.

~FLASHBACK to that day~

“We !...are never ever ever..! getting back together”, Karrueche was singing along to Taylor swift while I was driving us to an early breakfast restaurant. I looked at her then smiled while changing the song.

“Hey! That was my jam, why did you do that”, she said changing it back to the song and began singing along with it again. I had my eyes on the road but it was hard focusing with her next to me.

I changed the song again, “I don’t like that song”, I chuckled.

She giggled, “Oh you think it’s a sub huh?”, she asked while smirking.

She was so beautiful.

“Yup, I actually do think that’s a sub”, I told her smirking back.

“Whatever”, she laughed, then she changed the subject.

“How’s you and that girl”, she asked me.

“That girl?”, I chuckled, I knew who she was referring to.

“Yea that girl, Rihanna”, she laughed.

“Somebody seems a little jealous”, I said with my eyes on the road. From the corner of my eye I could see her reaction.

Her face frowned a bit, “Jealous? Of …what? As long as she stay away from my man then I’m okay”, she said.

“Well don’t you think that’s a bit selfish”, I laughed, “ I mean you’re out in a car…with her man”

“Because we are FRIENDS”, she told me.

“Yea we are but still, and believe me she ain’t worried about your man anyways”, I lightly laughed then nudged her arm.

“Better not”, she said while smirking, “But oh yea are you sure my name chain isn’t in this car?”.

“Positive, I searched around, didn’t see it, you probably lost it outside or something”, I told her.

“That’s even worse, now I will never get that back, my brother bought that for me”, her voice saddened.

“Yea I know, I was there when he gave it to you on your 16th birthday, which is also the day we first met and started talking”, I reminded her.

“Yea you was sweating the birthday girl”, she said as she playfully tossed her hair with her hand.

“Girl stop that”, I laughed.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I pulled up to the ice cream polar shit. Rihanna was waiting outside. Once she spotted my car she hopped in.

“Hey gorgeous”, I said as I kissed her lips.

“Hey Drake”, she smiled after.

“You ready?”, I asked her.

“Yea right after you tell me where we going”, she told me while smiling.

“None of your business, you so nosey girl”, I laughed.

She laughed too, “ Um I should have the right to know though”, she told me.

“Not today”, I smirked then started to drive.