Rihanna

Rihanna:

I was having a wonderful time with my bestfriend Melissa  in SAINT TROPEZ. It was very relaxing and I was just was ready to party my ass off. It was early in the morning and we were already on our private boat acting a fool. Melissa bought some of her friends with her, we all was trying to get wasted and wake up in Italy.

“Yo Ri’”,  Bill called out, he was Melissa’s boyfriend.

I made my way over to him, before I knew it he picked me up and threw me off the boat. I heard the boat stop and laughter took over from Melissa and our other friends. I laughed trying to get back on the boat but Bill kept pushing me down. That’s when he also threw Melissa in with me, the water splashed and Melissa hung on to me, she wasn’t that much of a good swimmer. I laughed because she warned Bill not to do anything sneaky.

“I am going to Kill you!”, she yelled at Bill who was dying of laughter on the boat, as she still hung on to me.

“Melissa don’t you worry, we gonna get his ass later”, I told her as we both climbed back on the boat. 

Once Melissa was back on the boat she charged after Bill as he ran trying to get away. I quickly dried my hands then picked up my Iphone then started snapping pictures of the scene. We all laughed at them. I thought it was cute how they enjoy each other and have fun with one another. It kinda reminds me of my ex, Chris. We use to always go on vacations and play around like that. The thought of him brings shivers down my spine. I came on this trip to get all this drama off my mind with him and others especially all that drama that went down between Chris and Drake, but it’s hard trying to do that knowing Chris is also somewhere near over here in Saint Tropez with his girlfriend. It kills me to know some other female has something that once belong to me, I usually don’t feel that way about my other Exes, but Chris is different.  I sat down then started to think about other stuff to get Chris off my mind especially thoughts of him and his bitch Karrueche in bed. The media says I only dislike Karrueche because she has “My man” but that’s not true. I never really disliked Karrueche until she started making subs on twitter and posting up videos talking about me on You tube. That bitch have no life, She always going around bragging how she’s a model, funny thing is nobody knew that until she started dating Chris, she was one of those invisible tryna make it fuckers. Deep inside I know Chris thinks of me.

My Phone started ringing. I looked at the caller-ID and noticed Drake was calling me. I wanted to ignore it because I didn’t want to be informed with any drama right now, but I answered anyways.

“Hey Driz”, I said answering the phone.

“What’s this about going on Vaca’ but not informing me. I don’t get a invite? Wassup with that?”, he asked a little upset with me.

I sighed. I swear, a man gets a little bit of you and then they think they own you.

“I’m sorry, I just wanted to get away from the stress and drama”, I honestly told him.

“Stress and Drama? You been acting funny ever since ya lil ex got that boo-boo on his chin”, Drake replied.

“Can you please stop”, I asked getting a little annoyed now.

“Oh so now it’s a problem when I bring up him up?”, drake assumed.

“What? Drake please, I just don’t wanna talk about that, it’s just so stupid”, I replied.

“Oh so it’s stupid because someone finally gave his ass a little beating, I did it for you Rihanna, that shit wasn’t because of no damn alcohol, you should be happy what the fuck”, Drake got angry easily.

“Drake you didn’t have to do anything, this is my problem, and it happened years back”, I told him getting upset.

“Ight bet. Since this is ‘your’ problem, next time when someone beat the shit out of you don’t come crying to me, asking me to hold and love you”, he lastly said before hanging up on me.

That pissed me off. I shoved my phone into my bag that sat next to me. I closed my eyes while deeply inhaling then exhaling. When I opened my eyes I saw Melissa walking towards me smiling.

“Bitch tonight us girls should pull a prank on the guys at the hotel, you down with it?”, she asked me while taking a seat next to me.

“In the Hotel? Wouldn’t we get kicked out?”, I asked in concern.

“Kicked out? Hello ! You are RIHANNA!”, Melissa laughed.

I laughed for a moment too.

“Well look nothing too crazy, I don’t need the media making up more bullshit about me”, I told her.

“Girl look, we on vacation, this is your break from the stress, FUCK THE MEDIA, yea you all famous but live a little, you are human”, Melissa replied.

That made me smile, Melissa always knew what to say at the down moments.

“Okay you’re right. But I still don’t wanna be behind bars”, I joked.

Melissa laughed, “Okay a prank that’s not too over the top”.

“What hotel are we planning to stay at?”, I asked her.

“Well we can stay at either the Villa Marie Hotel if you want or the Mas Bellevue Hotel”, she told me.

“Oh no. Not the Villa Marie, Chris and his chick are staying there”, I informed her.

“Oh okay, well Mas Bellevue it is!”, she replied trying to copy an Italian accent.

I laughed at my bestfriend.