Karrueche

KARRUECHE:

The curtains were open as the sun light gleamed though the window. I sat at the end of the bed, flicking through the photos on my camera deleting the ones I didn’t like. After I finished doing that, I got up and placed myself in front of the mirror that hung on the wall. I looked a mess, I needed to shower but chris was getting in first. Usually we would shower together but he was upset about the whole Drake fight that happened 2 days ago at NYC Night Club. I kept questioning him about the reason they fought, but all he ever said was that the fight was over a shoulder bump. I didn’t believe him, and after looking it up on Google, the media says it was over Rihanna. Even though I trust him and even though the media lies sometimes, I choose to believe the media.  I never try to mention Rihanna’s name to Chris because I don’t know where that topic can lead us. We already had an argument about him wanting to be on Rihanna’s track ‘Birthday Cake’, I never really approved of it, but as a good girlfriend I just supported.  I don’t know how Chris fully feels about Rihanna.  I once overheard Chris talking to one of his good friends Tyga, and they talked about Rihanna being in a movie named Battleship. Their conversation about a movie led to a picture Rihanna posted on Instagram in a bikini. I didn’t understand Chris, one minute he’s making subs towards Rihanna on twitter causing her to delete him but then the next minute he’s talking about how good her body looks. It kills me. I may not be Robyn Rihanna Fenty, but I am Karrueche Tran.

“Karrueche?”, Chris called my name.

I glanced at myself in the mirror one more minute before making my way to the bathroom where Chris was.

“Yea Chris”, I replied as I opened the bathroom door as the humid and steamy temperature hit my face.

Chris stuck his head out of the shower door, his face was dripping wet and his cut on his chin grossed me out, but he thought it was cool. (Smh men).

“Pass my shower gel on the rack above the sink please”, he asked me.

I walked over to the sink, tippy toeing to reach the rack that too high for me, Chris watched me struggle for some seconds then he giggled and came out the shower to do it himself. He reached for the shower gel then opened it and smelt it.

“It smells good right?”, he asked me as he placed the shower gel bottle under my nose.

I jerked my head back because some of it got on my nose. Chris laughed as I playfully hit him on the chest.

“Hey don’t be hitting me when I’m wet, it stings”, he laughed as he playfully grabbed my shirt causing my body to press against his nude but wet body.

“Okay Okay”, I laughed as I pulled away from him, “ Go finish showering stinky”.

“You the one that stinks, you didn’t even shower yet”, he joked.

“Well I could have been in there with you but I didn’t get a invitation, and I thought that was a warning saying you’re still upset”, I replied with a fake sad face.

“Baby you don’t need no invitation”, he chuckled then pulled me towards him again and kissed my lips, “and my only warning for you is : Don’t drop that soap”.

I giggled as he kissed me again turning me on.

I quickly stripped out my clothes and we both hopped in the shower together. After those shower doors closed, let’s just say late night Cinemax  had nothing on us.

After Chris and I finished, we got ready to head out to go eat breakfast. Chris wore $560 short sleeve blanket pullover by Shaun Samson and a pair of these jeans I cut up for him and his Black and Red Air Jordans 1’s. I also wore a pair of cut jeans but with my $449 Helmut Lang tilt print silk top with some yellow pumps. My hair was blonde and in romance curls. I applied my eye makeup and my ruby red L.A lipstick, it was Chris’s favorite.

As soon as we stepped out of the Hotel we stayed the night at, fans came running in the lobby towards me and Chris. Some were my fans, because little did people know, I’m not only Chris Brown’s girlfriend, but I am also a Model. Chris received more attention and yelling fans more than me, but I didn’t care, Fame is nothing to me. Our body guards helped us make our way out the hotel. The Fans tried their best to get close to us, I smiled and waved at them as Chris just walked as if he’s too Hollywood for them. We got in our Limo, we usually don’t take a Limo, but Chris didn’t trust our vehicles around these locations. Last time Chris and I went to a Christmas party and we drove my car where the V.I.P parking was, but some Rihanna Fan stuck and vandalized my car saying ‘RihannaGang Bitch!’ I was livid and Chris and I decided to be more careful with our locations.

Chris and I sat cuddled up in the Limo. I rested my head on his shoulder, as we placed our hands together and enjoyed the ride.