Rihanna4

RIHANNA:

Me, Melissa, Falen, and Sabrina already began shopping. It was nice things. And we was all were having a good time, but it seemed like something was wrong with Melissa, she has been texting ever since we left the hotel and her face expression didn’t look too happy.

“Ow look at this shirt, you think this cute”, Falen asked me holding up this peach colored top, it looked like a club shirt.

“Yea its cute”, I told her then she went back over to Sabrina who was still looking for some type of jeans.

I glanced over at Melissa, she was standing at the side of the door entrance still texting. I made my way over to her.

“Girl wassup with you, you haven’t put your phone down yet nor started shopping yet”, I told her.

She sighed, “It’s Bill, he’s getting me mad”.

“Is it the whole hot tub thing, girl I told you not to let him and the guys do it and…”

She cut me off, “No..no.. it’s not that”.

“So what wrongs what’s going on?”, I questioned

“Remember Bill’s secretary?”, she asked me.

“How could I forget the hoe also known as Drake’s Hoe”

“Well, he invited her on vacation, and now she’s over here”, she told me

“Okay so what’s the problem on your half, shouldn’t I be mad that she’s here?, I mean she did fuck Drake when me and him was messing around that’s why I don’t like that bitch”

Melissa inhaled then deeply exhaled before saying, “I Think she’s fucking my Man too”.

My eyes almost popped out.

“What? Melissa what makes you say that.. wait what?.. Are you sure, Bill wouldn’t do nothing like that”, I was confused and it was so much I wanted to know.

“Okay, I’m just assuming, but I believe it’s 90% true”, she told me.

“Why would you think that?”

“Come on you should see the way Bill looks at her, with her fake boobs and ass walking around with her milk colored skin ugly ass blonde hair”, Melissa told me in disgust.

I wanted to laugh at the way Melissa was rudely describing her but I had to stay serious to know more about this topic.

“Men are gon’ be men, he’s gonna look but I don’t think he’s gon’ take it that far to sleep with her, besides Bill and Drake are cool people, why would Bill mess with one of Drake’s hoes”

“It’s no ‘BRO CODE’ when it comes to Hoes, and it’s not just the way he look at her, did I tell you about the time I came from work and saw Bill cooking for them as she sat her white fake ass on my counter as if that was her house”, Melissa informed me with anger.

“Oh hell no… Who told her she can make herself at home. And get cozy”, I replied.

“Right, I cursed Bill out right in front of her, then threw out whatever he was cooking, I don’t give a fuck.. yes I made a scene”, she told me.

“ I’m not mad at you girl, That’s something I should have done when I caught Drake and her in my bed”.

“Shit if I was you, I would of pulled her slut nasty white ass out my bed, then beat the fuck outa Drake”, she told me.

I just nodded

“So what Bill texting you?”, I asked.

“He talking bullshit, talking about she’s not gon’ be at the same Hotel, she better not or this Vacation for him will be over”, She told me.

“I hear that, well listen, let’s just shop, you know that’s our stress reliever, don’t let this bullshit get to you”, I told her.

“Yea you right, lets go see what these two heffas  tryna buy”, Melissa said referring to Sabrina and Falen.

I laughed as we walked over to them, they had so much clothes in their hands.

“Damn, yall know we going to other clothing stores right? Cause yall look like yall about to buy everything up in this store”, Melissa said to them laughing.

We all started laughing.

“Nah they got some cute shit in here that I’m feeling”, Sabrina said with her ghetto tone.

“Hell yes”, Falen added.

I giggled.

“I see I can’t take yall two ghetto hoes out the hood for too long”, Melissa joked.

“Uh-un”, Sabrina laughed, “Why you tryna play us, we been behaving”.

“Yea  I know I been behaving, because if I wasn’t  I would have been smacked this bourgeoisie bitch over here, I made a mistake and bumped her n she gon’ look at me like I’m some type of animal”, Falen said pointing to this elderly women.

We all started laughing hard. They are too much.