Karrueche6

KARRUECHE:

Chris and I just finished showering, getting ready for bed. Chris got in the bed and laid down as if he was ready to sleep.

“Hey you can’t go to sleep yet baby”, I told him.

He closed his eyes but still spoke, “Why not?”, he mumbled.

I got in the bed next to him, laid down facing and starring at him.

“I wanted to talk… and I mean seriously talk, without us arguing”, I told him.

His eyes slowly opened, “Okay baby.. wassup?”, he asked.

I took a deep breath before replying, “Okay I know we argued mostly all today about Her, but I need to know how you feel about me and how you feel about her; honestly please, after you tell me I swear I would not bring her up anymore.

Chris starred at me. I made a sad puppy face. He sighed then sat up, so did I.

“Okay..listen. When Rihanna and I were dating, she was a handful, but she was a good and fun girlfriend. I never told her I loved her either just to put that out there. Our relationship was good, it wasn’t perfect but it was good until that day when I lost my mind. After all that drama, I’m not gon’ lie I did want her back, but I learned to move on, to something better, which is you. That doesn’t mean I’m going to stop caring for her but that also doesn’t mean I’m going to go back with her. I’m happy with you Karrueche”, he told me, the look in his eyes made me believe that he was being honest.

I smiled, it wasn’t exactly what I wanted to hear but it made me feel better. I kissed his lips after.

“Thank you… That’s all I needed to know”.

“Good.. now go to sleep bighead”, he told me.

I giggled, “Oh so no sex tonight?”

He smiled, “Baby, I’m tired. You should be tired..go to sleep”

I playfully acted upset, “Ugh Fine”, I said as I laid down and turned off the lights.