Rihanna13

RIHANNA:

“Don’t go to sleep yet”, I kinda begged Drake who was beside me in bed. The room was dark, with only the moonlight coming through the room’s window.

“I’m.. worn …out”, He yarned and tugged on the sheets covering his nude body while having his back face me.

I rolled my eyes, he only fucked me for like 10 minutes, I didn’t even reach an orgasm.

I huffed loudly so he could hear me, then also tugged the sheets covering my naked body.

“Cut it out…”,he told me half sleep, “I’m tryna sleep”.

“Mmmk”, was all I said with an attitude, then I reached over to flick on the night lamb.

“What the fuck? Can you turn that off”, Drake asked shooting his head up in much anger.

“No but you could find somewhere else to sleep”, I told him getting very annoyed and upset.

“Damn are you that Horny?”, he tried to laugh his anger off.

“Can you just get out”, I told him still upset.

He sucked his teeth, then angrily got out the bed. He grabbed his boxers then put them on along with his shorts. He held his shirt and shoes in his hand then left out the room.

I sighed then grabbed my phone. I turned back off the lamp and snuggled in the sheets. I was messing around with my phone on instagram. A picture of Chris and Karrueche popped up with the caption saying ‘Old but me and my baby fooling around’. My heart flipped for some reason, then I put my phone down beside me.

~FLASHBACK~

“Chris.. I’m not playing with you”, I giggled but was scared out of my mind.

Chris didn’t answer, he was trying to scare me by turning off all the lights in his mother house and hiding.

“Chris come on, this is not funny… you know I get scared of stuff like this”, I whined moving slowly around in the dark.

I heard small giggles from him, but I didn’t know where the fuck he was.

“Okay if I scream your mother is going to-”

“RAWWRRRR”  Chris yelled tackling me on the floor.

I screamed so loudly, but laughing at the same time as me and Chris fumbled and play fought on the floor until we heard a shattered glass sound. We froze, Chris was still on top of me.

“Shit…”, he lowly said to himself.

The lights flicked on, and there was his mother, looking confused and mad as ever. Next to us was her glass vase broken on the floor.

“Christopher and Robyn!”, she yelled.

Chris got off of me then stood up, then I followed.

“What in the hell are yall doing? What’s all this bumping?! And why is my $4,000 glass vase shattered all over my floor?!”, she yelled at us.

“Ma, it’s Chris fault !”, I told her telling on Chris.

“Mommy she’s lying, she started kicking and she probably kicked it down”, Chris blamed me but laughing.

Me and Chris started going back and forth about whose fault is it for about a minute.

“Okay okay !, Both of you just stop, you both are way too big and GROWN to me acting like 4 year olds”, Joyce said.

The maid came running down the stairs, “Oh what a mess, oh what a mess”, she said grabbing her cleaning tools.

“Lily no”, Joyce said to her, “You don’t have to clean this, They did it…so they will clean it”, she told her.

“Maaa”, Chris and I both whined at the same time.

“You guys are not little anymore, and Christopher you know better, you both are old enough to clean up after yall selves. Next time yall wanna play around make sure it’s not here”, she told us as her and Lily left us there to clean.

Chris sighed then got the cleaning supplies. I chuckled.

“You always doing something”, he laughed while putting on gloves.

I started putting some on too.

“Take those off, you don’t need to help. This is a MAN’S job”, Chris told me while buffing out his chest as if he was superman.

I laughed, “You’re so silly, but you don’t gotta tell me twice”, I said taking off the gloves then plopping on the sofa.

“Damn baby, I thought you was gon’ be like ‘we in this together’… you fucked up”, Chris laughed.

I started cracking up, “Hey you said it’s a Man’s a job”.

“Yea that’s why I thought you would help me out… you old man”, He joked.

I gasped with my mouth open, then got up to hit him, “I am not a man !”, I laughed.

He started laughing, “Okay okay… I was playing. Now go sit that ass down before you get a cut from this glass”, he told me.

I folded my arms then sat back down on the sofa. I watched him clean up all the glass. Once he was done, he put back the cleaning tools and plopped beside me on the sofa.

I smiled at him, but he gave me the straight face.

I giggled, “What baby?”.

He kissed me, “No more breaking glass”, he told me.

I giggled again, “Okay”, I said sticking out my tongue causing him to smile.

“Now let’s go upstairs to the guest room, where it’s nothing for you to break but that bed”, he said wiggling his brows.

 “In your mother’s house?, No we can’t”, I told him.

“Come on baby, she won’t hear us… well she’ll maybe hear you the way I be putting in work !”, he said laughing.

I laughed, “Oh please, you scream more than me”, I told him.

“Lies, I don’t even make a sound, you be yelling and crying acting all bipolar saying ‘Faster! Omg no take it out !.. keep going… omg stop stop… go go go”, he said trying to act out me.

I started laughing hard, so hard that I couldn’t even stay calm to deny it.

“See you laughing because you know I’m right”, he smirked.

“Whatever floats your boat Chris”, I told him after I stopped laughing.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I smiled at the old memories of Chris and  then I sighed because they would be nothing more than memories; something I can’t get back.

The room door opened, and in came Drake. He was making a sad face at the door. I lightly giggled.

“Why are you back?”, I asked him.

“The floor out there is hard”, he told me making a baby voice.

I giggled, “Come back to bed”, I told him.

He gladly came hopping in bed next to me. He then put me in his arms.

“Goodnight”, he said.

“Goodnight Drake”.