Drake1

DRAKE:

“You..you want me to stay?”, I asked in shock.

She looked down at her hands then back at me, “Yea”.

I smiled, not even trying to hide it which made her smile and giggle.

“Wow”, I smiled, “I’m happy about this”, I told her.

She chuckled, “Yea I can see”.

I playfully pushed her shoulder then she laughed. It got a little silent after.

“Oh and about earlier at the restaurant..”, she began.

“It’s okay…”, I cut her off, “ Don’t worry about it”.

She smiled.

My phone began to vibrate a lot notifying that I was getting a phone call. I took my phone out my pocket and saw Rebecca’s face on my screen.

“Um.. I gotta take this business call okay?”, I told Rihanna.

“Oh okay”, she replied.

I got up and walked somewhere with more privacy.

“What’s up”, I said into the phone.

“What you mean what’s up, I’ve been waiting for you to meet me at my hotel for an hour now you said you was just going to say bye to bill and them”, she complained.

“I know I know, I’ll be there, why you bitching like it’s a date?”, I caught my attitude

“I know it’s not a date. It’s Strictly business. Don’t get it twisted Drake, your dick wasn’t that good for me to audition for that wife role.”, she offended me.

I was about to curse her out, but for some reason I didn’t, “Ight my bad for assuming, But I’m gonna be on my way now”, I told her.

“Hurry please”, she told me then hung up.

I sighed then walked back to Rihanna. She was still sitting down.

“Hey, I have to go handle something”, I told her.

Her face sadden a little, “Okay”

“Don’t worry, I’ll come back.. I’m just going to check in a hotel”, I told her which was half true because I had packed my clothes to stay anyways, she just didn’t know that.

“Okay”, she smiled.

I left and showed up at the hotel Rebecca was staying at, which is also the hotel Chris and Karrueche were staying at. I hoped I bumped into that nigga to fuck him up all over again. Pussy ass nigga.

I knocked on Rebecca’s room door. She opened it wearing sweat shorts and a bright pink top. Her hair was up in a sloppy bun.

“About time”, she said as she let me in and closed the door, “Where is half of my money?”, she asked holding out her hand.

I sat down on a chair that was in the room, “I got you”, I said pulling out $700 dollars and giving it to her. She smiled widely but then frowned when she counted it.

“ Where is the other $200?”, she asked.

“You just a spy, you done no action yet”, he told me.

She sucked her teeth, “What? You sent me here to spy not to start shit, besides Rihanna is through with Chris.. I can tell”, she told me.

“Okay but what about Chris and Karrueche?”, I asked her.

“I told you I got it”, she sighed, “Why do you wanna break them up anyways?”, she questioned me.

“Look just do the task and you get the rest of the money plus the other half”, I told her almost about to get up.

"Well i'm not doing it if i don't know why", she told me.

"You don't need to know", I told her still sitting.

She walked up to me, looking down at me then she chuckled, “Drake are you fucking Karrueche now?”, she asked.

“Man, move”, I said pushing her out my way and then getting up.

She stopped me, “Just tell me”, she said.

I sighed and thought about it. “No I’m not fucking Karruche now”, I said, “But I was fucking her then”, I honestly told her.

She gasped as if this was some juicy teenage rumor, “Omg, What? What you mean ‘then’”, she questioned me more.

I sighed and sat down on that chair again to get ready to tell Rebecca the whole story because I knew one way or another she was going to get it out of me.

“Ight, Me and Karrueche messed around in high school, around the time I use to be a cast member on Degrassi the tv show”, I started off the story while Rebecca took a seat in another chair.

“Her brother was my old best friend, He is very overprotective when it comes to her, So I knew we couldn’t date. It didn’t mean we couldn’t mess around. We started secretly messing around for about 2 years at the time.”, I told Rebecca.

“So what happen to you guys?”, she asked.

“Uhh, well, it was a day when I had sex with her for the first time. I took her virginity. After that she thought we should stop the whole secret shit and come out to everyone that we were a couple.”, I answered.

“And that’s not what you wanted?”, Rebecca kept questioning.

“It’s not that… it’s just her brother was my best friend. He would of killed me and probably her too. We decided to just be friends, which hurt her more than it hurt me. Then you know I started this whole music career shit and she tried out modeling, and that whole friend thing fell off into just complete strangers”, I shrugged.

“Wow. So yall never spoke ever since?” she asked.

“Well about 3 months ago, I bumped into her when she was on her way to some photo-shoot, we didn’t speak much, I just asked her about her brother and we decided to exchange numbers. She never text me though or call. Probably because of that punk ass nigga she with”, I said.

“Okay.. so let me get this straight, that fight in that club was over Rihanna or.. Karruche?”, Rebecca asked while grinning.

“ I’m not gon lie. It was over Karrueche”