Karrueche 2

KARRUECHE:

Chris and I sat at a table in one of Saint Tropez’s  5 star restaurants named SALAMA.

“How’s your food baby”, Chris asked me.

I smiled, “It’s really good, how’s yours”.

“It’s okay, it don’t taste bad, it’s ight”, he replied.

I just nodded then dug my fork back into my food.

“So what are we doing after this?”, I asked him smiling.

“Well Tyga just texted me and told me his plane landed, so I might go get into some shit with him, you wanna come with or you wanna be dropped back at the Hotel?”, he asked me.

My face turned into a depression look.

“Well I kinda wanted just me and you to hang out, I mean we are on vacation, and I was expecting to have you to myself”, I told him in a disappointed tone.

His face showed sorrow, then he grabbed my hands and held them into his on the table.

“Baby I’m sorry, I didn’t realize, I’ll tell Tyga I’ll meet with him later on or something, besides he still has to check into a hotel”, he told me.

“Is he going to the same hotel as us?”, I asked him.

“Nah,Tyga was going to but Chyna wants them to stay at Mas Bellevue Hotel, she said it has a better view of everything”, he told me.

“Oh okay”, I smiled, “Well what should we do after this?”, I asked in excitement.

“We can check out the skydiving, and give it a try”, he said in the excitement.

“Yay! I’m with it baby”, I grinned.