Karrueche10

Karrueche:

It was getting late. Chris and I watched a lot of movies and enjoyed our time. We were laying on the bed cuddled up. My phone started ringing and I answered it.

“Hello”, I said into the phone.

“Hey just calling to remind you about the model challenge tonight, This is Valmin the photographer”, he said.

I sat up, “Oh yes, yea I kind of forgot but I’ll be there tonight”, I told Valmin.

“Greattttt”, he said all feminine.

“Okay”, I said hanging up.

I got up from the bed.

“What’s tonight? And who said you could go?”, Chris asked.

I went to the dresser to find something to wear later.

“That model challenge thing I spoke about before, its tonight”, I told Chris.

“Where at?”, he questioned me some more.

“I’ll ask Valmin to text the location”, I answered him.

Chris got up, “So it’s just fuck me huh?”, he said in a type of attitude.

“Baby it’s business. Come on be fair, I let you go with Tyga to handle some business this morning, besides it probably wouldn’t even be long”, I tried to make him feel better.

“Yea whatever, I’ll just stay here”, he told me.

“Why don’t you go chill with Tyga?”, I asked him.

“He taking Chyna out tonight to dinner”, he told me plopping back on the bed.

“Oh… baby don’t be mad okay. I’ll be back”, I told him once more.

“Mmm hmm”, was all he said.

I just ignored him and went to get ready. I got ready in about a hour and 15 mins.

I was wearing my $83.99 black jewel neck chiffon shift dress with my $45.86 purple satin knot high heels. My hair was straight and down. My make-up was flawless; wearing just my facial powder and a little eye-liner on the bottom with just lip-gloss on my lips. I also had my name plate chain on that my brother bought me a while ago.

“You look real nice baby”, Chris complimented me.

I smiled and was happy he didn’t have an attitude anymore, “Thank you”.

“Yea so hurry and leave so you can hurry and come back to me”, he said.

“Awww”, I said giggling, “Okay baby I will. I’m leaving in like 10 minutes”, I told him.

“That’s enough time to get in a quickie”, he said sitting up and licking his lips.

“Chris no”, I laughed, I can’t go there smelling like sex..quick sex to add”, I told him.

Chris got up and came close to me, “Just change your panties and wipe down”, he said seriously.

“No, omg where did you get that from?, I could only see a whore doing that”, I said feeling a little offended.

I guess he saw that I was getting upset and disgusted with the idea.

“I didn’t mean it like that baby”, he told me while rubbing my leg and backing me up into the wall.

“Idc how you meant it, I’m still not doing this, go sit down”, I ordered.

He ignored me and got down on his knees wasting no time rising up my dress.