ChrisBrown8

CHRIS BROWN:

Karrueche was in the bathroom brushing her teeth, which is her normal routine after a nap. I was just waiting for our food to come to our door. We ordered a lot of movies and we going to start ordering movies to watch.

~Knock Knock~

“Baby, the food here!”, I yelled to her from the other room.

“Be out in like 2 minutes”, she yelled back.

‘The fuck she doing’, I asked myself as I walked to the door to let get our food.

When I opened the door, my heart raced.

“Chris..we need to talk”.

I looked at Rihanna like she was crazy. Is she serious? Why would she show up to my hotel room unexpected…uninvited?  Does she know Karrueche is here also? I was so confused, and scared that Karrueche would see her. Why was she here?

“Rih..Rihanna.. why ..what are you doing here?”, I started off saying, “Are you crazy?”, I asked her.

She looked at me as if she was shocked at my reaction. Why would she be? I mean this is shocking.

“We need to talk… please”, She begged.

“Rihanna no”, I told her. Then she caught me by a surprise when she leaned in and kissed me. Our lips stayed glued together for some seconds.

“Baby”, the sound of Karrueche voice scared me as I removed my lips from Rihanna’s, Luckly Karruche she was still in the bathroom, “I’m sorry I’m taking long, I’ll be out in a second”, she yelled.

“Look now is not the time Rihanna”, I told her about to close the door but she stopped me.

“Are you kidding me? Is that how you are going to treat me? Close the door on my face?”, she said in some anger and hurt.

“Rihanna, I’m not trying to be disrespectful but my girlfriend is here and we are trying to enjoy our time, and you coming here…kissing me isn’t what we had planned”, I told her.

“Your girlfriend?”, she asked as if she didn’t know, “Well she wasn’t your girlfriend a few hours ago when you was holding me and shit a few hours ago…and she defiantly wasn’t your girlfriend when our lips were just touching a few seconds ago ”, Rihanna said with pure anger.

I sighed, “Rihanna please, just not right now. Look I gave you time to talk when we was hanging out, you asked me can we be friends…and hey that’s all we could be”, I told her. I really didn’t want to tell her that because some part of me was saying I’m lying. She looked hurt by what I said.

“Baby”, Karrueche called while walking out the bathroom. I quickly closed the door on Rihanna.

“Yea baby..you ..you..done?”, I asked sounding a bit nervous as I walked over to her.

“Yea..”, she said sounding a little curious, “Hey baby who was that at the door?”, she questioned looking at the door making her way to it.

I stopped her, “No one !”, I kind of shouted, “I mean it’s nothing, I was just looking being nosey cause I thought someone was fighting”, I lied.

“Uh…”, she began to say until there was a knock on the door. My heart started racing.

“I’ll get it”, Karrueche said in excitement. I was scared as fuck.

“Baby..no let me.. just go back in the bathroom”, I said trailing behind her while she headed towards to door.

“Baby don’t be silly, I could get it I’m right here”, she said as she walked up to the door and opened it. My heart almost exploded.

Karrueche then looked back at me while standing in the doorway, then she smiled which scared me.

“See the food’s here!”, she beamed like a little girl that just received a lollipop.

“Room Service”, the man said as he pushed the cart of food inside our room. While karrueche was still smiling and excited about the whole plan we set up for the day.

I exhaled, then walked up to the door and closed it.