Chris Brown 2

CHRIS BROWN:

I quickly put my boxers and jeans back on, and went to see who the hell was knocking at this door. Once I opened it half way n stuck my head out of it, this milky skin tone hot female stood there. Her hair was blonde n up in this bun and she wore this white top n short shorts. Her ass was really fat or just really fake. I think fake. She was so damn sexy but why was she knocking on this door. Was she a fan?

“Can… I help you..”, I asked.

She smiled with her strong tight cheek-bones, “ I was just wondering  if the shower in this room is working fine because the one in my room isn’t so.. the manager asked me to do a favor and make sure every guest was okay with everything”.

I didn’t know if she was telling the truth, but why would she lie over something stupid, then I thought about the whole FAN thing, a fan would lie about something stupid to get close to someone famous if they had a chance.

I smiled, “Nah, everything good in here, but I’m Chris Brown, but I’m sure you know that already”, I held out my hand for her to shake it.

She looked down at my hand with a small frown, then looked up at me with a wide smile.

“Of course I know who you are”, she smiled.

It didn’t seem like she was gonna shake my hand so I placed my hand back to lingering.

“Oh..so are you a fan?”, I asked with my charming smile.

She smiled at me, but her smile looked fake.

“No”, she said while still smiling then walking away.

I starred at her walking away. She’s not a fan of me??! This chick was tripping but I stopped caring quickly, then closed the door.

I turned around to see Karrueche trying to put back on her clothes.

“No.. wait, what are you doing?”, I said practically running over to her trying to stop her from getting dressed.

“I’m turned off”, she said without any hesitation.

I sucked my teeth, “Baby please come on, don’t do that…this not fair”.

“Chris.. No..i’m in the mood for the spa again”, she told me while putting back on her jeans.

I was heated.

“Ight whatever then, We will do the Spa shit if you rather that”.

“Okay…and oh who was that at the door by the way”, she asked as she looked for her bra.

“Some chick asking do the shower in here work”, I honestly told her.

She finally found her bra and then placed it back on, then she giggled.

“What’s so funny”, I asked confused

“Fans would do anything I swear”, she said, I assumed she was referring  to the chick at the door.

“I guess”, was all I said. I didn’t wanna tell her that the chick told me she really wasn’t a fan of me.

“Yep. I’m almost ready let me go wash my face then re-do my makeup”, she told me as she walked off to the bathroom.

I sat on the bed, then pulled out my phone and saw that Tyga called once n texted me twice. I opened it up to see him talking about some shit over at the hotel he was at.

___TEXT CONVO___

Tyga: Yo bro you ain’t gon believe this shit..

Tyga: Bro I called. Why dis nigga Bill here tryna start shit with me.  Me n chyna chilling in this public hot tub at the Hotel, and he got 4 other niggas with him just grilling me. Son you still on your way?

Me: u chatting. dat nigga there too? That’s crazy but now I’m really omw, I’m about to tell karrueche to dead this spa shit, and we both coming.

Tyga: -_- nigga I texted that like 2hours ago.

Me: lmaooo but I’m still comin I’m bouh to use this as an excuse to cancel that spa shit.

Tyga: lml wasn’t yall been was suppose to be at the spa?

Me: yea but she started acting up, but we gon be on our way though lol

Tyga: ight.

_________________