Chrisbrown9

CHRIS BROWN:

I was started to feel lonely now that Karrueche left for that photo-shoot shit. I called my bro Tyga to see how his dinner shit was going.

“Yea man”, he said answering the phone.

“Sup bro, how’s dinner? Am I interrupting?”, I asked.

Tyga laughed, “Nigga you sound lonely, but na you aint interrupting, we aint even leave yet because she wanna bitch and yell”, he said sounding annoyed.

“Shut the fuck up Michael”, Chyna yelled in the background.

Tyga sucked his teeth, I started rolling, “Damn bro she must be really mad about something, she calling ya gov’ out and shit”, I told him.

“You shut the fuck up, and finish getting dress, damn yo”, Tyga yelled back at her.

“Yea bro, she upset over something stupid”, he told me.

“What she mad about?”, I asked trying not to laugh.

“She threw a fit because I got her a dress but I got in a size bigger than what she was, so I had to change it”, Tyga told me.

“Oh damn bro, I know she wilding, you know women get all insecure when you don’t know their dress size”, I laughed.

“Yea I know, now she talking about I think she fat and all this other bullshit, I keep telling her she aint fat, she curvy and thick as a mother fucker, that ass fat but not her weight, she really blowing mine though”, Tyga told me.

I laughed.

“Nigga don’t be telling people I’m blowing yours ! Who that anyways !?”, she questioned.

“It’s Chris damn !, can you calm down and get your shoes on, I’m ready to leave damn”, Tyga yelled at her.

“Whatever, and I bet Chris knows Karrueche’s correct dress size”, Chya yelled once more.

Tyga aint say nothing back though, he just mumbled.

I started dying of laughter.

“I happy you find this shit funny bro”, Tyga lightly laughed.

“Nah... my bad, but yall be having a nigga dead”, I laughed a little more then stopped.

“She always on something, but what you and kay doing?”, he asked me.

“I’m at this hotel shit alone, Karrueche went to some photo-shoot shit”, I told him.

“Oh damn, she left you hanging and shit. You know I could pick up a fine thing for you and you can join me and Chyna”, he joked.

“Don’t play with me !  I will kick yo’ ass and Chris ass and tell Karrueche, you mother fuckers ”, Chyna yelled at us.

Me and Tyga started cracking up.

“Baby it was a joke, calm down, you ready to go now?”, he asked her.

“Yea”, she responded calmly.

“Yea so bro’, ima hit you later and shit”, he told me.

“Ight bro”, I said then hung up.