Karrueche13

KARRUECHE:

Me, Chris, Tyga, and Chyna had fun today. We went to some water park over here. At first I wasn’t enjoying myself that much because I wasn’t such a great swimmer. Chyna and I ditched the guys and made our own plans after a while. Chyna thought it would be cool to go try out dolphin back riding. It sounded a little scary but, I was down with it. Me and Chyna in her car, she was driving to the place.

“I hope they don’t bite”. I said to Chyna.

“Girl these aint sharks”, Chyna told me.

“Yea but remember on the news, that dolphin bit that little girl”, I told her seriously.

Chyna chuckled, “Girl shut up, I don’t know what news you be watching”, she laughed.

“I’m so dead ass though, they better be well trained”, I told her.

“Relax scary ass”, Chyna giggled, “It’s gon be fun…trust”.

I relaxed a bit, then I started texting on my phone while Chyna still drove.

“Damn you texting Chris already?... you just left him not too long ago, you all sprung”, Chyna laughed.

I laughed, “Shut up, I’m not even texting Chris”, I told her.

“Well… why are you smiling so much then? Let me find out you cheating on Chris”, Chyna laughed making it clear to see she’s joking.

“I would never cheat on Chris… I love that boy too much to do anything foolish like that, and I’m just texting an old friend”, I told her.

“Hmm. Old friend?”, Chyna questioned.

“Yea…an old friend”, I told her.

Chyna doesn’t know about Drake, just like the others, she doesn’t know we dated back then. I know it’s something big that I’m hiding from Chris but he doesn’t need to know everything about my past…do he? Well at least not this. Me and Drake are history that nobody knows of but us…well that’s if he hasn’t told anyone.

~FLASHBACK~

I was laying down in my bed in the dark, texting Drake.

---Text Conversation---

MyLilSecret: Hey lets go down stairs, your brother is asleep now. I wanna hold you L

Me: I’m scared, what if he wakes up?

MyLilSecret: He won’t, he’s a deep sleeper, I just smacked him like 5 times and he still sleep lol. I’m about to leave his room now.

Me: Lmao. You abusing my brother?

MyLilSecret: LOL yuppp and wat yu gon’ do about it?

Me: Lol, ight watch… meet me down stairs.

MyLilSecret: lol okay “Thug”.

-----------------------------

I got out of my bed wearing my pink Minnie mouse shorts and a black tank top. My hair naturally dark brown and at the moment was wild curly. I looked myself in my full body mirror, viewing how I looked. I frowned at my slim figure and flat chest. I wish I had curves like the models I see on Tv. I slipped on my red house slippers then headed out my room. I tip toed down stairs, I didn’t wanna wake my brother and get caught. Good thing my parents were out of town. Once I reached down stairs to the living room, I saw Drake laid out on the couch. I smiled at him. Then once he noticed me, he sat up smiling.