Chrisbrown4

CHRIS BROWN:

“Bro you some dumb nigga”, I laughed with Tyga.

“Nah I’m serious, that nigga Drake crying for my friendship, Once I told them I wanted to drop YMCMB they all was tripping, then Drake was like he’ll just drop it- never did, but I’ll stay, just letting that nigga Drake know I don’t fucks with him anymore, he pulled some dumb shit”, Tyga said.

“I feel you”, I told him. I loved my bro like on some brotherly type love shit, he always had my back.

“Yea but I’m getting tired, wanna head back to the hotel, Me and Chyna will drop you and Kay off at yall hotel”, he said.

“Ight that’s good”, I said finishing my second glass, “Damn this shit got a brother feeling good, might do some thangs tonight”.

“You stupid”, Tyga laughed, “But yea me too, Chyna been asking for it all day, ima teach her ass  A- thang or two if ya know what I mean”.

I started laughing, then I pulled out my phone to check it, since I didn’t this whole time.

I had 3 missed calls. Two from my mother and one from... Rihanna.

My heart paced a little, why was she calling? Was it something Urgent?

We all four headed out to leave, back to Chyna’s car.

“Me and Chris in the front this time”, Tyga yelled as if he was crazy, I started laughing.

“No yall niggas not, besides you had like 4 of those drinks, I’m still sober, You aint killing me tonight nigga”, Chyna told Tyga as she hopped in the driver seat.

“Well I’m sitting in the passenger seat !”, he yelled.

Karrueche laughed, “Go ahead Mr can’t hold my liquor”

Tyga hopped in front with Chyna, Which meant me and Karrueche was in the back.

When we was all settled in, Chyna started driving.

I looked at my phone again, at that missed call.

I called my mom back to see what she wanted and was she okay. She was good, she just called to see how vacation was going. Then she asked to speak to Karrueche, so I gave her the phone.

I don’t know what they were talking about, but Karrueche was just smiling and using girl codes. After, she gave me back the phone. My mom sounded like she was in a good mood, I told her goodnight and I love her. She hung up.

Sigh, I really want to see what Rihanna wanted. I would text her, but that’s risky. Maybe when karrueche asleep, I’ll call.

I slid my phone into my pocket. Karrueche rested her head on my shoulder, and enjoyed the ride.