Chrisbrown11

CHRIS BROWN:

“Baby, I don’t wanna go on that one”, Karrueche whined about the water slide I pointed out.

Me, Karrueche, Chyna, and Tyga were all at some water park. It was crowded due to the fact that its summer and celebrities (us) are at this water park. Us four been going out a lot the two weeks that passed. This was our last week over here. I was happy to go home, I mean I was enjoying vacation, but I need to get my mind straight. For some strange reason, I would keep having these dreams about Rihanna. I don’t know why, but it was stressing me out. It’s like the more I tried to avoid her… the more I dreamt about her.

“Well me and Tyga getting on that”, I told her.

“You punk’n out Kay?”, Tyga asked her while laughing.

“No, I just need a break, I freaking drowned on the other water slide”, she pouted.

“Girl come on it’s fun… shit I thought I was gon’ be the bitchy one, I just got my hair done over too”, Chyna told Karrueche.

“See baby, even Chyna having fun even if her weave looking like who knows what”, I joked.

Karrueche and Tyga started laughing. Chyna hit my arm really hard.

“My weave don’t even look bad, my shit is Malaysian boo-boo, paid bucks for this shit, it’s made for event shit like this”, Chyna rolled her eyes at me.

“Aw come on Chy.. you know I was joking”, I told her apologizing.

Tyga was still cracking, “Malaysian?... more like Ma-HAY-sian.. looking like cow food the way it’s all over the place”, Tyga joked.

“Oh shit, nigga said her hair look like hay”, I laughed. Karrueche hit my arm to stop.

Chyna folded her arms and began to walk away from all of us pissed off.

“Yo bro, you violated, you better go after her”, I said laughing with him though.

“That’s not even funny, Tyga go get my friend, you probably really hurt her feelings”, Karrueche told him.

Tyga finally stopped laughing, “Ight fine damn. She can’t take a joke for nothing”, he said as he walked off to go get Chyna.

Meanwhile I was still kinda laughing.

“Chris, stop laughing, you and Tyga always think something is funny”, she told me.

“Aw don’t tell me you still mad because we was laughing when you almost drowned”, I said chuckling.

“That wasn’t funny, I told you I’m not that good at swimming, I could only swim a little, what if I would of died”, she said all dramatic and upset.

I pulled her close to me, “Then I would have died next, because I wouldn’t be able to breathe without you”, I said even though it was wild corny but I knew it would make her smile.

She blushed, “Really?”, she smiled.

“Yes really”, I told her then kissed her.

“Damn we was gone less than a minute and yall already making out”, Tyga said returning while holding Chyna’s hand.

“Look who made up”, I said.

“Yea I couldn’t let this brat be mad at me for long”, Tyga said while kissing Chyna on her forehead.

“I’m not a brat”, she giggled.

“Yea, you’re MY brat”, Tyga said while pulling her into his arms.

Me and Karrueche sarcastically coughed at the same time. Chyna and Tyga both looked at us then we started laughing.

“Do we smell haters baby?”, Chyna asked Tyga.

“I think we do baby, and it really stinks”, Tyga said scrunching up his face looking at me and Karrueche.

“Whatever”, Karrueche started, “anyways we not getting on that slide, let’s try …um.. that one”, Karrueche  said pointing to some kiddy water slide shit.

“Nooo”, I told her, then grabbed her hand as I pulled her to the direction with the giant water slide.