Drake2

DRAKE:

I was driving Karrueche to her little model challenge photo thingy. She was really quiet at first. I tried to make conversation with her but she wasn’t having it. She even told me to stop the car and let her out so she could walk. I told her to calm down, I wasn’t gon’ harm her or anything.

“You act like I’m some bad ass person”, I chuckled.

“Hmmm”, was all she said. I felt offended.

“What’s that suppose to mean?”, I asked.

“Nothing, can you just drive and not talk”, she told me.

“Well damn, you got hella rude”, I said but listening to her commands after.

There was at least 5 minutes of silence. I turned to look at her, she was looking out the window. She looked fucking amazing. She caught me starring at her.

“Eyes on the road please”, she said, less attitude though, and I noticed a small smirk.

“Sorry”, I smirked, “You look really nice though”, I complimented her.

She blushed but tried to hide it by giving focus to her phone.

“I can’t get no ‘Thank you’ damn rude ass”, I laughed.

“Hmmm… thanks”, she said but still on her phone.

I didn’t want there to be silence anymore so I turned on some music. One of my songs was playing. ‘Shot For Me’.

Karrueche began to sing on the low, “I can see it in your eyes, you’re angry…Regret got shit on what you’re feeling now…”

I joined in, “Mad cause he ain’t like me”, I sung. Karrueche looked at me.

“Oh you mad cause nobody ever did it like me”, I finished the lyric.

Karrueche smirked as we listened to the rest of the song.

Then we finally reached her destination. She opened the car door in a hurry to get out.

“Hold up..” I laughed while gently grabbing her arm before she could exit.

“What”, she asked gaining back that attitude.

“Can I at least get a hug goodbye?”, I asked.

In surprised, there was no protest, Karruche hugged me and thanked me. Then she got out and closed the door. I started to drive off smiling. My phone started ringing then.

I had decided to turn on my Bluetooth, I couldn’t do anymore risky dangerous driving.

“Hello”, I answered.

“Hey are you still coming back”, I heard Rihanna’s voice on the other end, she sounded happy.

“Yea I’m on my way now… what you missed me already?”, I asked her grinning.

She giggled through the phone, “Oh please Drake… I was just-“, she tried to finish.

“Un huh, just say you miss me”, I laughed.

She was a lil quiet for a second then she spoke, “ I can show you better than I could tell you”, she said all seductively.

I smiled widely, “Mm copy, I be there in 20”, I told her as I hung up and was on my way.