Rihanna2

RIHANNA

We all arrived at the Hotel. It was very beautiful with an amazing view. I felt relaxed just by looking at the beauty. We were in the lobby getting our room keys. Some Fans of course was there. I waved and greeted them. This one fan was so emotional from seeing me. She started to cry once I gave her a hug and took a photo with her. She was very pretty with her blonde hair, blue eyes, and milky skin.

“Rihanna I love you so much”, the emotional fan told me.

I noticed she had an British accent. I smiled.

“I love you too”.

After, my Body Guards helped me and the rest of my crew escape to find our rooms.

I was rooming with Melissa and two of her female friends she bought along. We were the last four out of the bunch to locate where our room was. I was still amazed on how beautiful the hotel was.

We finally located our room. Before we could enter, Melissa spotted someone.

“Oh Look Tyga and Chyna in this Hotel”, she pointed in their direction.

Tyga was on the phone while trying to open his room door with the room keys, Chyna stood aside of him with her arms crossed and tapping her left foot as if she was aggravated.

“Tyga”, I called out as I began walking in his direction, “you vacationing over here too?”.

He looked surprised, “Oh shit you in this hotel too”, he removed his phone from his ear, “Damn everybody vacationing in Saint Tropez I see”.

I chuckled.

Chyna rudely cleared her throat for attention, Tyga then gave her his attention.

“Can we go in now, Why are we wasting time?”, she asked.

I felt a little offended. I looked back at Melissa to see her and her girls chatting it up waiting for me to finishing talking to Tyga and his rude ass girlfriend.

Tyga gave her that stern look, “Cut it out” .

“Cut what out? Don’t tell me what to do you already know how I feel about that shit, Like I said can we go in, I need a nap because I couldn’t sleep on that damn plane correctly and I don’t feel like waiting for you to finish chatting with this Bitch”, Chyna said with 100% attitude.

Tyga was about to say something until I cut him off and shocked him by my actions. I got all up in Chyna face.

“Who the fuck you calling a Bitch!”, I yelled in her face. She tried to hit me but Tyga quickly prevented that as he stood facing Chyna holding back her arms while telling her to stop. Melissa and her two friends came to pull me away, my body guards even tried to help.

Chyna started cursing towards me and at Tyga for not letting her go.

As Melissa pulled me to go in our room, anger rose in me, “What you gon’ do slut”, I yelled back at Chyna.

“Bitch Don’t play with me”, she shouted still held back by Tyga, “ Keep talking shit and next thing you know you gon’ have to make a song called  ‘What’s My Age’”.

Her little joke was corny. I sarcastically laughed.

Before I knew it I was pulled into our hotel room. Melissa closed the door and gave me that look.

“Girl what the fuck?”, Melissa asked in shock.

While her two friends looked shock as well. I just took some breaths and walked away ignoring her, finding the bedroom I wanna sleep in.

Melissa came trailing behind me leaving her two friends in the same spot where they stood. I entered inside this beautiful bedroom and plopped down on the bed. Melissa stood up in front of me.

“Robyn !”, She yelled my real name, “What the hell happened, you wasn’t even over there for one minute”.

“I don’t know what happen, I don’t know what’s up with His bitch, but I bet it’s because of that bitch Karrueche”, I told her.

“Why would it be because of her”, Melissa asked.

“Hello if Tyga and Chris is bestfriends, Don’t you think Karrueche and Chyna kick it with eachother”.

Melissa eyebrows rose, “Oh that makes sense, but I still don’t get why yall started arguing and about to fight”.

“She was being rude then called me a bitch for no reason”,I replied with anger.

“Well look… fuck her, but you should have been the bigger person and just walked away”.

“That’s something the old ‘ME’ would have done, but the new ‘Rihanna’ don’t take no shit”, I explained to her.

She giggled which caused me to giggle too.

“My bestfriend is one crazy Bitch”, Melissa said while smirking and shaking her head.

“I mean, it’s only right”, I said smiling but still feeling the anger.

Melissa took a seat next to me on the bed, “This room is nice”, she said changing the topic.

I looked around the room and smiled, “Yea it really is, The hotels over here are gorgeous, Everything is beautiful over here”.

“Shit, their food better be on point, I’m kinda hungry”, Melissa told me.

“Yea me too but I don’t wanna eat right now, the first thing I wanna do is shop”.

“Ok we can do that first. Shopping is always a stress reliever”.

“Are your two friends gonna come along?, what are their names again”, I asked.

“Sabrina and Falen, and yea those hoes love to shop”, Melissa replied.

“Oh okay, well you and them go get settled in, and after everyone showers we can be gone”, I told Melissa.

“Ight”, Melissa said while getting up, “Damn this place is nice”, she said while exiting.

I chuckled, then started to view the room again in a lovely daze.

My phone began to ring snapping out of my daze, I looked at the screen and saw Katy’s photo.

I answered, “Hey love”.

“Rihannaaaaaaaaa, I need some advice”, Katy said into the phone.

“Okay, what is it”

“How would the color pure gold look as my new hair color”

I giggled, “Gold?, It wouldn’t look bad, give it a shot”

“Are you sure, I don’t wanna look stupid”.

“Look stupid? Oh please hush it, Love… you are Katy Perry, since when did you start caring about looking stupid?”, I asked.

She laughed, “Oh I’m so gonna do it”.

I laughed also, “Good”.

“Yea so how’s Vaca’, met any HAWT BOYS in Saint Tropez?!”, Katy asked in excitement.

“No”, I laughed, “Not trying to either, just trying to enjoy myself”, I told her.

“Aw you are no fun, come on, you at least should bring one into bed, you can’t leave there without having sex with at least one hot guy”, Katy told me.

I giggled, “Not this time Katy”.

“Aw way to rain on the parade, well I have to go now”, Katy replied.

“Okay love.. Toodles”, I said before she hung up.