Rihanna11

RIHANNA:

I stood there outside of Chris’s hotel room, hoping he would open the door back up. I heard Karrueche voice and I heard her questioning who was at the door. Chris came up with some stupid lie which made me realize something. It hurt me to see Chris trying to protect his relationship. Maybe he finally found love.

I couldn’t stand there any longer, I headed my way out. Soon as I hit the lobby, I bumped into someone.

“Fuck”, I said after almost falling down. I looked to see Rebecca standing in front of me.

“Damn twice in one day”, she smirked.

I rolled my eyes, “ What the fuck are you doing here anyways?”, I questioned her.

She laughed, “No sweetheart, real question is why are you here?”, she said making a face like she knew something.

I rolled my eyes again and walked away from her.

“Think about that”, she shouted to me as I kept walking. Once I reached out, my Limo was there waiting. I hoped in just pissed and confused. This whole vacation was a mistake. That kiss was a mistake. I felt tears trying to come down, but I was fighting them to not. I’m tired of crying.

When I arrived at my hotel, I got out the limo and started heading in. On my way in I saw Tyga, but he was alone this time. He had some bags in his hand, look like shopping bags. He spotted me.

“Ri?”, he shouted.

I don’t know why he would do that, his psycho ass girl could pop up anywhere in a minute. I stopped and waited for him to walk up to me.

“Yo you ight?”, he asked as he approached me.

I wonder did Chris tell him what happen earlier or is he talking about what just happened a few minutes ago when I gave Chris a visit.

‘Uh yea, I’m okay”, I lied.

“Ight just making sure… you look kind of down and shit”, he told me.

“Nah I’m good.”, I lied.

“Ight” he said but still stood there.

“Um… why all the bags?”, I said changing the topic.

“Oh.. I’m taking Chyna out to dinner and shit..so I went to pick us up a nice dinner outfit n’ stuff”, he told me.

“Oh that’s nice”, I told him.

“Yea…well, I’ll catch you later Ri’.. ima go ahead and head up to my room”, he told me.

“Uh okay”, I said.

Once he walked off, I went to sit on the lobby’s sofa, I really didn’t want to be bothered with the girls upstairs. I sat there on the sofa just thinking about everything. I was lost in my own thoughts. Then I felt someone sit by me on the sofa. I turned around in total surprise to see Drake.

“You… You didn’t leave”, I said more than I asked.

‘Well I left the restaurant , just came here to say bye to Bill and Melissa and the rest of the crew”, he told me.

“Oh… so you are leaving?”, I questioned confused.

“Yea…”, he replied, then sighed and looked away.

“I don’t want you to…”, I told him.

He looked at me in complete shock. I was even shock I said that.