Rihanna7

RIHANNA:

I woke up, this night wasn’t over yet, I heard the hotel room door open, then I heard footsteps walking towards the room I was in, the door opened.

“Girl why your eyes all puffy looking”, Melissa asked, as Her Falen and Sabrina walked in.

They walked in laughing and smiling, I guess they had a fun time pulling pranks on the guys. I’ve been crying for like 2 hours now.

“Just woke up”, I told her, which was half true because I cried myself to sleep.

Sabrina plopped on my bed. “Girl you should of came !”, she said laughing.

“Word”, Falen added, “That shit was too funny”

“What did yall do?”, I tried to laugh.

“Girl, you know how they got that little animal viewing sight down stairs, well we paid the people 200 each to let us borrow the bunnies”. Melissa explained laughing.

“Bunnies?”, I finally laughed, “What the hell yall did with bunnies?”.

“Well when the guys was still out in the hot tub just chilling and stuff, we made Falen go flirt with one of Bill’s friend, the one she likes, then she snuck and stole his room card key for the guys room, He and Bill are the only ones who have room keys, so we did a makeover, it was bunnies everywhere !”, Melissa replied.

I started laughing, “what did they say?, what happen?”

“They were pissed”, Sabrina replied laughing.

“Yea, you should of saw their faces !”, Falen said.

“Then, we had to call the people to take back the bunnies”, Melissa laughed.

“You guys are crazy”, I told them.

“Yea, you could have been crazy with us, but you wanna sleep your night away. Did you cool down though?”, Melissa asked.

“Yea, I feel better now”, I lied.

“Good, don’t worry girl, those bitches gon be sorry”, Sabrina said, as she got up and left the room.

“I’m hungry what we eating?”, Falen asked leaving the room also.

Melissa came and sat on the bed with me.

“Okay Thing 1 and Thing 2 left the room, now spill it”, she told me.

“Spill what?”, I tried to play it off.

“Robyn we’ve been best friends for a while now, I know when you’re lying, now what happened?”, she asked.

Tears started swelling up in my eyes, after that I didn’t even have to explain anymore. Melissa pulled me into her arms as I cried. She rubbed my back.

“Girl I know, stop crying.. shhhh… you can’t waste tears on a guy that wouldn’t even shed one tear for you”, Melissa spoke trying to stop me from crying.

“You don’t understand”, I said removing out of her arms, “ I never stopped loving him, he hurted me but I’m not ready to let go, I never was ready to let go, and now seeing someone else love him is so fucking hard. I just want him. I don’t care about Drake”, I cried.

“Rihanna listen I know how that feels, before Bill, I’ve been heartbroken many times. If it was meant to be, Chris would have been here with you and not her. Forget about Chris. And I know you and Drake been going through it now, but Drake is a nice guy, he’s always there for you and I know he care for you a lot. You care for him too, you’re just confused and hurt”, she told me.

Everything she was saying I wasn’t tryna hear if it wasn’t advice on ways to get Chris back.

“I’m not happy with Drake, I feel like I’m just using him because my heart is broken”, I cried more.

“You may want Chris but I know your heart wants Drake”, she tried to explain.

I loved her but she was really pissing me off, why wasn’t she telling me what I wanted to hear? Why doesn’t she understand? Who is she to tell me what my heart wants?

I wiped my eyes, but I kept sniffling, “Melissa you can’t sit here and tell me what my heart wants, you don’t know what my heart is feeling right now. You can’t count all the scars and bruises it has right now, and I’m not saying all of this because of Chris. I’ve lost him, I lost my grandmother, I lost my happiness, and worse of all I lost who I really am. So don’t you dare sit here and lie and say you understand, because without hesitation I will tell you that you don’t”.

Melissa looked at me, studied me for a moment. Our eye contact was heavy.

“I was just trying to help, but I’m sorry I guess”, she said getting up from the bed, “But I’ll tell you this, if you really love Chris then instead of crying maybe you should be telling him you love him. But don’t be selfish; Even if you do love him, don’t you think Karrueche love him too. I know you don’t like her, but just because you’re love life is messed up right now- doesn’t give you the right to screw up someone else’s, remember that”, she said as she walked out the room.

But I had him first, I’ve loved him first, Karrueche was irrelevant to me right now. But maybe Melissa was right.