ChrisBrown3

CHRIS BROWN:

Tyga and I got worried, we were on our way to the elevator to make sure everything was okay up stairs. We waited for the elevator nervously. As soon as the doors open, Chyna and Karrueche came out smiling. They looked at us then stepped out.

“And where were you two going”, Chyna asked with a slight attitude.

“What you mean?”, Tyga asked playing the dumb role.

“where were you and chris going, why were yall about to get in the elevator”, Chyna replied.

I shook my head, o shit.

“We was gon’ go check on yall to see what yall were doing that’s all”, Tyga played it off, but it was half true.

“Emnn hmph”, Karrueche replied to Tyga but looked at me.

“Buts it’s okay… We handle what we needed to handle”, Chyna replied.

I became a little worried. What did she mean by that?

“Huh what yall did to them??”, I asked without thinking. Tyga hit my arm.

I looked at him then he gave me that ‘WTF BRO’ face because I slipped up.

“Oh who is ‘THEM’?”, Karrueche asked sarcastically smirking.

“See yall just got Caught slipping assholes!”,Chyna yelled, “Now let’s go”, she said walking off with Karrueche out the hotel. And like Bitches, me and Tyga followed as if they had all control.

As we walked behind them, Tyga was over here chatting.

“Chris yo you dumb, how you slip up like that bro?”, he asked in a serious but low tone so the girls won’t hear him.

“Man I don’t know, I kinda got worried”, I replied in the same tone.

“You tryna get a nigga killed, you know how Chyna is, but what you was worried about”, he asked.

I saw that we was taking Chyna’s BMW because she was getting in the driver seat with Karrueche in the passenger seat.

“Worried for Rihanna”, I lastly told him before we hopped in the back seats.

Once we were settled in, Chyna began driving. It was getting a dark out now.

“Why we gotta be in the Back seats”, Tyga asked.

Chyna ignored him, then turned on the radio. When it was a red light, she started flicking through the radio to find a good station.

“Damn ain’t shit good, who gotta CD?”, she asked all of us.

“Me and Chris CD, is right there in the holder”, Tyga told her.

“Nobody wanna listen to yall asses”, she told us, “Karrueche you got a CD on you?”

“Nah, but I have my phone with good music, here use it”, Karrueche replied giving Chyna her phone to plug up.

The light turned Green, Chyna started driving again as Karrueche looked for a song on her phone.

Next thing you know, CUPID by 112 was playing all in the car.

I sucked my teeth, “Nobody wanna listen to old jams”, I told them.

“Word”,Tyga added.

“But who car is this? O! So therefore I could play whatever the fuck I wanna in my car”, Chyna told us.

Karrueche started laughing.

Me and Tyga just stayed quiet, because we both know when Chyna and Karrueche get together they like to pretend they rule us, but when its bed time they know who the BOSS is.

We pulled up to ‘Neon Soldiers’ which was a Paint ball fighting area in Saint Tropez. Once we got out the car we headed inside. I guess it was called ‘Neon Soldiers’ because it had neon lights. It was a bar section also. About 20 minutes later, we were ready to get the game started. We had our gear on and everything. Most paintball sights I’ve been to were outside. I never been to one that’s inside, dark, only with neon lights. The paint was even neon.

Tyga and I teamed up, and of course Chyna and Karrueche teamed up.

During the game, Tyga got hit so many times, his whole gear looked like a neon rainbow, he was bright as hell so it was hard for him to even try to hide. I only got hit once, it was a neon green paint spot on my leg. Karrueche was hit maybe 4 times and Chyna  was hit twice.

“Yooo, bro they coming”, Tyga told me whispering behind me.

“Bro you gotta move, you attracting them, you too bright”, I told him.

Next thing you know, Karrueche and Chyna ganged up on me and Tyga. Tyga and I were on the floor asking them to stop.

Damn that shit hurt! But in like 2 mins game was over.