The Consume

Virat lifted my dress and his warm palms caressed my heated skin. Everything happened in a fury, hardly giving me any time to sink in the moment. 

My heart sank when he fingers found band of my panties just to move the cloth aside. "Is this what you want me to do?" His husky voice whispered in my ears just to make my breath stumble inside my throat. it was even more difficult to breathe when his harden bare self touched my wetness. I couldn't help but blurt out his name. 

"Tell me." I moaned in response when he moved my hips against him. I opened my eyes and looked down at him just to find him staring at me, sweat had popped on his forehead and few hair slicked there. He looked even more handsome than usual, god he was gorgeous.

When he repeated his earlier words, I nodded as his eyes met mine. A small devilish smirk formed on those lips which kissed me the very next moment. Virat held back of my neck as his tongue met mine in a mind numbing kiss. Things went real when moved my hips up and down making his hard self wet with my juices. Knots tighten in my belly wanting more. 

All of a sudden virat loosen the hold on me and put his hands on side silently telling me do my thing. With raged breathes and new found excitement I pressed my shaking palms onto the mattress, lifting myself a little. Then I moved, the friction got me all tingly and I threw my head by at the sensation.  

Virat~

After this very moment I was well assure that this little wife mine is quite wild. I was going crazy with her moving above me and her clothed heavy breasts bouncing at my face. There were way too tempting not to suck. So, I took hold of her again pulled her closer and my face was between that heaven. Asmi is quite slender to be honest but I never knew why she seem conscious about her figure.

My wife's shivering moan reached my ears just to get me unbelievably hard. I was going crazy, I had to be in control again otherwise the animal inside might unleash and hurt this petite thing above me. That wasn't going to happen when asmi was riding me, scratch that teasing my cock between her wet folds. Only solution to this was calming myself down and to do that I had to take a shower.

"Baby you need to stop." As if she didn't hear me asmi kept on teasing me while bit on her lower lip. Fuck, she was a sight. My cock stirred between her wet folds when her juices ran down  almost drenching our arousal. I groaned and held her hips to stop her moments, "asmi" I brought her close and let my mouth touch her warm lips, "you really need to stop that." This time she stopped and her beautiful eyes met mine as she breathed against my lips. "And if you don't", her eyes showed anticipation and when I spoke her entire self shuddered above me, "I will fuck you so hard and it just might be quite painful for you." 

Asmi moved up a little, away from me and I saw her gulp. "What you suggest, you wanna stop?" She asked, her voice low as if she was knew I was going to stop. I smiled at her and shook my head, "bathe with me."

~~~

One by one our clothes disappeared and I finally caged asmi between my arms, under the shower. It was thrilling to see her almost naked, I moved my palm behind her and unhooked her bra to get her completely bare before me. 

"You are so beautiful." Instant blush formed on her cheeks and she tried bit up her heart-clenching smile. Cold water cascaded upon us and I sighed when it help me calm down a little. It felt even better when asmi's hooked around my neck and her chest pressed against mine. 

This was amazing, for the first time we finally here in this moment, only us, bare to each other.

Asmi hummed as if she read my thoughts and I smiled picking up the shampoo. We were quite natural at this as we bathed each other without saying a word. Being playful all of a sudden asmi made tower of foam above my head and laughed at me. I stuck my tongue out and smashed a handful on her face and made a Santa beard under her chin. This time I laughed pointing at her and in return she just pulled me under the water so that all the soap was off us.