The Blow

Few weeks later,

Asmi~

Oh my god! I never thought this training would be so boring. It felt like I was back to college where the professor was talking, and talking, and talking more. This theoretical knowledge is such a pain. And it got me yawning.

I was already rubbing my temple out of this boredom. Professor aka the trainer told everyone to take few minutes break before switching off the projector which was showing us slides which he used to make us understand things.

"Uff!" I sighed loudly and everyone's head snapped at me. Looking at their confused yet shocked faces, I realised my blunder. My gaze immediate went towards the trainer Mr.Bing, he rose his eyebrow at me.

"Do you have something to say Ms.Malhotra?"

Damn it!

I cleared my throat before trailing off my words,"please Mr. Bing call me asmi and yes do have something to say, actually I have a suggestion." I said cheekily.
He hummed in response and I could feel everyone eyes on me.

"I was saying, rather than having just theory and slides for the training it will be fun if we conduct some practical assignments as well.." I shrugged, hoping he will not snap at me. I studied his body language, he lifted his forefinger and rubbed his chin thinking something deep. And then his eyes darted towards me,

"I think it's a nice idea. We will do it from tomorrow. You will lead all the trainees. Alright?"

"Yes!" In excitement I clasped my hands together. Another blunder.

"I mean, can't wait." I exclaimed to cover it up.

"I like you enthusiasm asmi, keep it up." He said and said definitely with a devilish grin.

After office I got a text from sukhu telling me to meet at Andy's café. I happily packed up left to meet the couple.

"How are you bitch, god I missed you so much." Sukhu squealed the moment she found me in front of her and pulled me into a tight hug.

"We just met a few days back." I rolled my eyes and trailed off, "even though, to make you feel better I missed you too." I replied with a huge smirk on my face.

She slapped my arm making me look at her dumbfound. She pulled my cheeks nevertheless and made me smile."Really? I thought you must be missing someone else these days." With that my smile faded slowly and I got silent.

"What happened I thought you must be missing him?" Her question stirred some unsettling fear in my stomach and found myself touching my ring finger which was without the ring.

"Earth to, asmi!" Jeet waved his palms in front of my face and I was brought back to reality.

"Huh?"

"Just for you to know I am gonna kick his ass next time I see him." Jeet blurted out of the blue while he hugged me. When he pulled away, I gaped at him.

"What it's true, he hurt my little babygirl." He stated giving us an obvious expression.

"Don't be overdramatic jeet. It doesn't suit you." Sukhu mumured sipping on the watter. I giggled at it.

Jeet just shook his head, "whatever I am bringing coffee, what will you have asmi?" He asked looking at me while I took a seat in front of sukhu.

"Americano! "

He eyebrows rose at me.

"She is sitting in London and wants an iced americano" Jeet mumbled and I fake smiled at him.