The Love

Please, vote

Asmi~

It took my every gut to perform a striptease for virat. Oh lord! I was completely shivering looking at his angry face when I still had my mask on. He did not know it was me. He was mad, completely furious with the situation.

But when he took off my mask, his face was worth looking at. He was completely bewildered. It was so cute when he actually asked, was he dreaming?

I almost chuckled at that but in the end when he threatened for punishment I chills ran down my body.

So, does that mean he was going to spank me? Ten times. Oh lord!

∆∆∆

Before meeting everyone, I had taken a warm shower. I couldn't just show up in a oversized coat with a heavy makeup  all over my face and wearing sexy lingerie now can I? I walked down once I was done with my thing,

The house was quiet because most of the members were out until tomorrow morning. Although, the dinner went very awkward. I was squirming once a while, just Ro and the girls knew what I did. Well! Others had a little idea but all along it was Ro's suggestion.

That boy was very smart.

After dinner we cleared the table and I was in the kitchen fetching a water bottle for myself as everyone went to their rooms to sleep. I did not see virat around, he also must have gone to take a much needed nap.

I pulled out a water bottle from the refrigerator and turned. I almost jumped finding virat in front of me, smiling triumphantly.

"Done?" He asked snatching the bottle and drinking water from it. I nodded keeping my gaze elsewhere. "Okay let's go to sleep." He sounded normal, there wasn't any mischievous edge to his voice. He held my hand and pulled me closer.

"Are you being shy, now?" He asked tipping my chin up. "Because I was hopping to get more of that action."

He was being too much. I smacked his chest ready to head towards my room. His hearty chuckles filled the room and in no time I heard his footsteps running towards me just to hug me from behind.

"Awww. Don't ignore me. I loved the surprise." He whispered lacing his fingers with mine. Unintentionally a smile started to creep up on my lips. I turned around and hooked my arms around his neck.

"Really?" I asked happily.

He again plastered a straight face and shook his head. My smiled vanished instantly.

"I loved it so much that I still can't control myself." He spoke in his husky voice looking straight into my eyes.

I bit my lip.

"And you need to take care of it." He added running his hand down my back lurking dangerously at my buttocks. "You doing such things isn't making me control asmi, I really need you." His voice laced pain.

My hands went up, to touch his cheek and stroked them to calm him down.

"That isn't working." I cursed under my breath disappointingly at his words. "But it's time for your punishment. That just might make me feel better." I gasped.