The Feelings

Virat~

Virat~

I stood there like a fool and still couldn't believe that asmi had a crush on me. I mean how? The woman despised me the second we came across each other for the first time.

Awkwardness between Asmi and me wasn't as worst as I thought it would be. But yes I felt her keeping her distance from me as if I was going to jump on her the chance I get.

This was ridiculous.

I never brought up the topic again specially when she said, you all a re same" It still hurt me but I resisted not asking her. I groaned at the memory.

Did I hurt her that bad? Was she still in pain? Was I harsh to her?

Trying to slid off the hurricane of thoughts, I approached Asmi as we could leave for dinner already. I was starving. But the real reason behind my hunger changed when I saw her coming out of the washroom in denim shorts and a loose tee.

I resisted another groan, "shall we leave?" I turned on my back when I saw her nod. But when I observed her not taking any jacket or something to cover that skin show, I couldn't help but ask.

"Won't you be cold?" I uttered glancing at those thighs.

Fuck.

She shook her head, "no. Actually I feel a bit warm." She spoke tugging a curly hair strand behind her ear. I nodded sensing her stealing glances and I lead the way letting her trail behind me. Thinking that, at least her legs won't distract me for a while.

The moment we locked the villa doors behind us, I didn't care about the paps or my teammates watching us together. Somehow I really didn't. Asmi needed to go out and distract herself into something else. She looked quite vulnerable to me at the moment. And I definitely didn't want to see her coiled up from me and fly back to india. I cannot loose that smiling, sweet, kind asmi which I have always known. I needed her to enjoy herself and live a little. She was stressing out lately.

I could shake of the paps or my mates anytime; one call and us would be invisible to the world. I could handle anything; but not her. Definitely not her.

Once we hit the beach, Asmi started walking side by side with me.

"Why are you out with me? Everyone will see us." Asmi's voice called out to me as I took a glance at her. She looked incredibly beautiful in those shorts, tee and her curls all open and waved as the breeze pass through.

It was difficult to wrap my head around the fact that she had loved me at some point. Maybe not now, not at all but she did. God it was a lot to take in.

"Are you not going to talk to me now?" I was pulled doubt of my reverie at her stiff voice, I could tell she was annoyed as her voice squeaked a little.

"It doesn't matter if anyone sees us. You are my friend. And friends can definitely go out for a meal." I wasn't convinced when I referred Asmi as my friend, she wasn't.