The Past - Befriend

I went near her with a giant smirk on my face. Somehow I never realized, I really liked teasing her. It had slowly become a stress buster.

She didn't seem to sense my presence as I found her in deep thoughts, fully into her element. So being the stubborn and attention freak I am, went ahead and stood in front of her.

"What do you think you are doing?"

She jumped while choking on her coffee for a second and looked at me with her killer angry eyes. Guilt seeped in me watching her state and felt a little scared too at her reaction.

Unknowingly soon after her gaze soften as she sighed looking down.

"Well. Hello to you too." Sarcasm was all over the place as she spoke not looking at me.

I sat beside her letting out a sigh.

"Don't change the topic." I remaining her while looking elsewhere letting her know, that it was me who is quite pissed in the first place.

I felt shuffling besides me, as I turned to see I saw her keeping the cup aside just to check out her iPhone.

"Are you rude to everyone or I happen to be really special?" She asked mocking me.

I audibly snorted at it.

'Special? No way sweetheart.'

Immediately I frowned at nickname my mind gave her.

"Anyways I have no idea, what you are talking about. " She added while sipping on her coffee, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"You were the one who picked up my mom up from the airport." I muttered.

Asmi's face snapped towards me and her brows crunched as she looked confused. But the her brows rose when bulb in her head glowed.

"I picked up saroj aunty." She mumbled pointing at me.

"—who is my mother." I finished her statement.

"Oh. So what's the problem with that? Jayesh was busy with kiran's parents and sangit, that's why I went and you should be thankful not stubborn and definitely not all worked up." She bursted and crossed her arms around her waist.

"What's wrong if I am stubborn?" I asked amusingly.

She took a deep breath, to calm down I guessed.

But no, "get one thing clear in your mind Mr.Virat almighty if you are rude and stubborn to me then I can be double rude and double stubborn, but I am being nice here, you should also try that too once a while." She shot back at me with her dark angry flaring eyes.

"Whatever. Ma was talking about you in the morning. And — wait a minute, VIRAT ALMIGHTY?"

She knows me?

Then why did she reacted like I am a complete stranger this morning?

And why the fuck she added 'almighty' after my name?

Trying to nick name me ha!

"Yeah that's what you are na, so into yourself." She replied rolling her eyes at me later on.