The Bachelorette

Asmi~

I felt so embarrassed with myself.

Oh my god! How did I let that happen? I've been hiding my face from virat since this morning. When I woke up alone, virat wasn't beside me. He must have left early. Mumma entered my room, slightly pissed as she didn't see me last evening. I gave her a little trailer about last night, obviously the night market part. She was upset but I couldn't lie to her and be in deep guilt.

Later on she forgave me thinking I was at least safe and sound inside the palace.

But right now, I was completely flustered with last night's events.

What's happening to me?

I feel like jumping on virat, whenever I see him close to me.

Why was I being a little um hormonal these days?

Groaning loudly at the thought, I got ready afterwards and put on a sky blue shaded kurti with red palazzo. I kept my hair open as they were wet, I wanted to dry them naturally to the heat of sun rather than using hair dryer. They leave a burning smell, I never liked it.

Putting on some kohl in my eyes and dabbing cherry lip balm I got out of my room and knocked on Sukhu's to check on her.

When I heard her yell, COME IN I entered and saw her putting on her bangles.

"You okay Asmu? I was really scared for you." She hugged me tightly, choking me.

"I was but I am not okay right now." She immediately left me and flashed me her smirky smile.

"Let's go down, I am hungry." She poked her own belly making me laugh hard. I agreed and walked down with her.

"Your tummy is not showing, when it starts to swell?" I asked when we were at the dining room.

"I am just a couple of months pregnant. It won't show just now." I nodded knowingly and got a water bottle from the kitchen.

"By the way, a birdy told me you practised the baby making process with hotshot last night?"

She finally choked me with her mere words.

"What's with you? No!" I spoke in horror when I was over the burning sensation in my chest. She just laughed patting my cheek once.

I rolled my eyes and went outside to bring others who weren't at my sight.

"Asmi!" I heard ritz calling me out from a distance. Then I saw her sitting on a wooden swing and getting pictures clicked from one of the photographers, the wedding planners booked. I waved at her, she gestured my to come over and we clicked a few pictures together until Ro called us for the breakfast.

"Damn girl you got the pre wedding glow!" Kiran exclaimed who landed in simla last night, she nudged me when we were seated at the table. I beamed at her.

"Really? It means the night cream is working." Everyone laughed and I spotted Abhi coming over and taking a seat opposite of me, giving me a gentle smile.

"Is she referring about Virat being your night cream?" I elbowed Rohit suppressing my urge to laugh.

Then I saw Saroj mom, holding a box getting it towards the Pooja room.

"Mom! That must be heavy give to me." I took the box and helped her taking out inside the room.

"Thanks beta."

"Did you all had breakfast?" She nodded and told me, it was only us who was remaining.

"You know, the arrangement for sangeet and mehendi ceremony is amazing, have you seen? They set up in the backyard." I heard Ritz say when I sat on my place.