The Denial

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.

Virat~

My eyes fluttered opened when the sunlight hit my face. The very first thing I found, my love sleeping besides me, her face dug into the pillow. The almost bare back of hers came into my view.

The sunlight was lightly reflecting her back making the skin glow. Those magnificent black curls were sprawled onto the pillow making it look like a fucking masterpiece.

I knew she was awake as a few incoherent mumbling were somewhat audible to me. Her fingers clutched ends of the pillow making her small but bare shoulders push back a little. I lost my control when the sheets came down a little and strap of her bra came into my view. Fuck.

I pulled her into me under the sheets. Her face turned making those drunken eyes meet mine and few of her long hair strands covered her face as well as her neck making her look like a goddess. Her face flushed, eyes went wider when my hand stayed on her waist, she looked embarrassed.

Of what?

My mind couldn't register the reason behind it at all because my eyes were fixed on her. She was beautiful. Those dark irises had the power to hypnotize me, bewitch me. The kohl she applied last night was smudged under her eyes. Usually that doesn't look nice good but somehow she looked even more gorgeous. Her lips were swollen made them plum and deliciously kissable.

Then she blinked breaking the eye contact. I smiled at her adorableness. By leaning near her face I murmured,

"Good morning, butterfly."

Her body shivered under my touch. Her eyes looked tired, she needed sleep. My fingers stroked her cheek and her eyes started to shut slowly. She was fighting her slumber and fluttered her eye lashes.

"Sleep, my love."

Those three words worked as a lullaby and her eyes closed. My rough fingers felt her skin as tenderly as possible and gently drawn circles over her back to make fall deep into her dreamland.

A sweet yet sexy moan broke out her lips making my testosterone level rise in the morning.

'Oh god, the things she do to me.' I groaned inwardly. Then my eyes fell on those smooth tendrils resting against her slender neck. I blew some air to make them fly away so my love can sleep peacefully. She stirred a little. I brought my face near crook of her neck to breathe in her alluring scent. As I opened my eyes I found that little mole on her neck which was complementing her milky pale skin.

Beauty spot.

My lips craved to feast on her skin but then, if I start I won't be able to stop.

With that painful thought I dug my face in her hair and closed my eyes. She moved a little in her sleep and her knee touched above mine. Her bare knee. Uh-oh!

Is she?. . . . . . . . . . . . . she isn't.

Did we?. . . . . . . . . . . . we didn't.

I'm I?. . . . . . . . . . . . I'm not.