The Persuasion

Struggling not to laugh, I managed to keep the straight face when asmi seem shocked at my motives. Yes, I was going to make her understand just how much I love her and how fucking beautiful she is. Although this public place just wasn't the one to do so.

In a moment, silently she moved inside the car and I hopped in as well asking the driver to move towards the hotel.

"Are you hungry?" I asked asmi when the receptionist handed me the key card. I felt my love eye me and I quickly caught her gaze, her chubby cheeks were already flustered. She shook her head nevertheless making me nod inwardly.

I took hold of my wife's hand and ushered her inside the elevator. Once we entered our suit asmi finally spoke, "virat are you really going to —" I was well aware she was getting scared about the spanking but I didn't let her finish and turned facing her petite self.

"I do not want to talk. You will answer only when I ask you. Get freshen up and sit on the bed." Asmi clearly taken a back but did as I told anyway. I observed she changed her clothes and hopped on the bed as I asked.

"What's going on, asmi?" Her beautiful eyes kept looking at me without saying anything so I scoot closer, "talk to me baby, are you mad at me because I backed out this morning." I saw her lip purse, I know that was somehow the reason. I sighed, "You need to understand I did that because —"

"You don't want to." Asmi spoke, stopping me. She held my eyes, "You pulled away because you didn't want to be with me in that moment."

I was a little annoyed which made me pinch the bridge of my nose, "why you think I did that?" I asked making her look into my eyes rather than at the sheets.

Asmi exhaled, "I don't know virat maybe you aren't interested anymore." She snapped and my temper flared. It didn't take long for me to grab her ankles and pull her down. Her squeal filled the room as I stood on the floor asking her to, "come with me."

I pulled her when I felt her resistance, "virat what are you doing?" She stood frozen when made her face the mirror. I was behind her making asmi to look at herself.

"Tell me what you see." I asked. Asmi just blinked and her eyes met mine through the mirror. "Us." I almost smiled at her response, then I moved and leaned onto the edge of the mirror facing my wife.

"Try again." I motioned her to go on.

"A girl." I nodded, accepting her answer.

"Is she pretty?" I asked further. The next moment I found asmi eye herself up and down. She tucked a hair strand behind her ear.

"She is okay-ish."

Asmi's answer made me look down and shook my head. She doesn't find herself good looking. I looked up and told her the truth looking right into her eyes. "Well, I think she is fucking beautiful." Her lips parted for a moment but I saw her face composing herself when she attempted to stand up straight.

"Alright no games anymore. Which is your best feature?" I point up and down gesturing her body.

Asmi twisted her lockers between her fingers and eyed me, "my hair?" Her hair are indeed gorgeous. Those are dark and long resting till her hips. I always liked playing with her soft locks, at the moment what I dont liked is thee was no surety in her voice. She was doubtful about her appearance.

"Yes they are stunning." I reassured looking at her breathe in. I walked closer and pulled down the scrunchy which had her hair secured, "but I like them open, makes you drop dead gorgeous."

A faint smile started to appear on Asmi's lips, it beat my heart faster when she bit down her lower lip. I caught her eyes, they are lost-worthy. I loved the way they shine whenever Asmi looked at me with love.