The Complications

I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you. All I know is I love the feeling I get when I am with you - bakedgoodz.tumblr.com

By the time I reached the deepest end of the pool; I had to search for asmi for a while there. The sun was down and there was hardly any light surrounding the pool. And there she was, about to hit the floor when when I caught her wrist. Within the water I pulled her towards me and wrapped my arm around her. Flapping the other arm I swam up.

For a few moments I fought hard to breathe, it was been a while since I was under water for such a long time. I looked over Asmi whose face was hidden in my chest. Putting my hands under her bum, I lifted Asmi and placed her gently on the edge of the pool.

Once I was beside her and out of the water, I immediately called her out tapping her cheek gently. I cursed under breath when her cold skin came in contact. I tried to push on her stomach to get the water out of her system and also to wake her up. But it was futile when she didn't move an inch. Helplessly I shook her shoulders and considered the option of calling the doctors. Asmi wasn't waking up.

"Please don't do this to me. " I whispered trying different methods of CPR on her. I groaned when I held her face and then cupped her jaw. There was only one thing left, mouth to mouth. Applying pressure on her cheeks I parted her mouth open. I leaned in and my own breath hitched looking at her beautiful face. But then I attempted to try another push on her stomach and just then her eyes shot open and she started coughing vigorously.

I stumbled back in emotional yet physical exhaustion watching Asmi finally awake, alive, fucking breathing. I was weak, fucking weak. She came back.

She moved closer to me in fright when her eyes fell upon the water. Palming her face, she burst out crying. "Asmi. " I took her in my arms, "hey don't cry, shhh. " And that just made her cry even harder.

"I can't swim. " Asmi cried more, I constantly felt her damp cold body shiver against me. I rubbed her back, "I know. It's okay. " I cooed, and felt her back warm up. Soon her arms went around my waist and she held me tightly against her.

"It was so scary. So dark. I - I couldn't breathe. " Her voiced hiccupped and just then I held her by neck and pulled back her face from crook of mine.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Does anything pain Asmi? Hmm? " I asked quickly and watched her look at me blankly. After a few moments she shook her head looking down.

I tipped her chin and made her look at me. I didn't see to have any control over my actions when I leaned in and rested my forehead on hers. I breathed deeply as her scent dazed me and reached for her cheek caressing it slowly. I was in frenzy kept on touching her until Asmi spoke when my thump was under her lower lip.

That bare pink lip.

"Virat?" I hummed in askance while my eyes were set on her lips. Those looked so kissable.

"What are you doing? " She asked next and then I observed her fisted palms over my shirt. And that action was so intense. My gaze ran up to meet hers but then again her lips were the tempting ones.