The One

Asmi~

"Why the fuck are you avoiding him asmu?" Sukhu's high pictured voice fell upon my ear drums she she entered my room closing the door behind her with a thud. "He is been trying to talk to you since morning yaar, come on."

Kiran and Ritz also entered my room looking all worried and asking me the same question again and again.

My eyes were stuck on virat's back who was sitting with all the guys in the lawn with bonfire burning close to them. I was standing in front the enormous window on my room, gazing outside blankly. I sniffed once and fought back my tears. I've tried to be so brave since morning, giving him all the time he needed. Only I know, how I have spent the whole day trying to keep myself busy and running away from him.

I've bared my soul to him, I love him more than anything. And he thinks, I don't love him enough. I breathed deeply but anyhow a tear escaped my eyes and trailed down my cheek. I quickly wiped it, I have to be strong.

Virat needed time to think, so I gave him but no more.

I was caught off guard when someone yanked me backwards and then I found sukhada looking me in complete fury, "well?" I sighed deeply at her restlessness and handed her a glass of water indicated her to drink it. She looked at me as if I've lost my mind, but I didn't. Yet.

When the clock struck twelve, I took a deep breath.

"I need someone to tell virat to meet me at the rooftop." I exclaimed earning everyone's attention.

Kiran gasped loudly, "what, you want to meet him?" I nodded to her question.

"But you can't see each other until day after tomorrow." Ritz retort.

I pressed my lips together once before I answered, "I am not going to see him." I spoke hoping they would get the hint.

"I don't understand." Sukhada said sternly putting down the glass of water. "Asmu, you can't break the rules." I rolled my eyes.

"I am not allowed to see him, but no one ever said that I am not allowed to talk to him."

"Damn girl, you've got a bad side." I just snorted at it. Yeah the bad side emerges once in a while.

"I'll tell rohit to bring him there." I nodded and Ritz left the room along with kiran.

"You sure about this?" Sukhu asked me worried which I was wrapping a shawl around myself.

I smiled at her, "yes. He have got the time sukh, now it's up." I trailed off, "I'm not letting him go anymore. That guy is mine."

Sukhu's face lit up like a Christmas tree and she pulled me in a bone crushing hug.

My eyes fell upon ritz through the window, she was speaking to Ro taking me aside from everyone. Then I saw Ro nod and turned mainly to have a talk with virat.

Let's get this thing done with.

Virat~