The Tension

Virat~

"Kohli, the bus is about to leave in few minutes. " Jinx yelled out behind me, I turned and gestured them to go ahead. When I looked back at asmi, her face was still glowing with smile as she seem quite engrossed chatting up with abhishek.

I knew, it had been quite a lot of time since the friends reunited but all I could feel was a surge of annoyance fill in me.

Asmi wasn't giving me any attention. I hated it.

In frustration I pinched the bridge of my nose and held out my hand to touch asmi's warm one to get her much needed attention. She did, asmi looked over me and I watched her brows furrowed. She tilted her chin showing me her questionable eyes. Somehow that look made me smile at her and called out jeet later, "will you drop asmi at the hotel?"

I asked him as I couldn't take her with me in bus; well I could but then everyone will ask questions seeking for every gossip possible. But then again to my disappointment it seem like the couple had different plans.

Just then I felt a tug on my wrist and it was asmi, "can't we postpone our today's plan? Please." There was it, those puppy eyes asking me something I absolutely didn't want to do at the moment. I wanted her to be with me.

"No asmi. I made all the arrangements." I pressed just to see her blink.

"Change of plans." Suddenly abhishek announced grabbing our attention, "that there is no change in plan. You go ahead virat, I'll drop asmi at the hotel. Just make sure jasper is there to pick her up." I nodded slowly, agreeing with him.

"Is it okay with you, love?" I asked asmi just to see nod at me after a small moment of hesitation. She seem unsure with her own decision.

Did she wanted to be with abhishek today?

Again that pang of annoyance filled knowing she didn't want to be with me.

"Damn, is it just me or the sexual tension just skyrocketed between you two?" Abhishek blurt out dramatically looking around.

I couldn't quite register his words as there was some kind of pain overpowering me, I gulped at the ache in my chest. I never felt this way for anyone before. Looking over asmita, I gave her a brief nod and turned away going towards the bus with the boys as they were waiting for me.

'It was all up to her now', that's all I thought and closed my eyes for sometime.

Asmi~

Once abhi dropped me at the Marriott jasper picked me at the reception and lead towards virat's room; it was a suite apparently.

I was nervous, virat looked quite annoyed when I suggested to drop today's date. I wanted to chat more with Abhi for a while; it had been really a long since I got to see my friend. But then again, I wanted to be with virat too, there was excitement in his eyes as if he really wanted to spend time with me.

And it seem like I made the right choice when I finally entered his suite. It wasn't as big as the villa he got back in the Caribbeans but it quite lavish nevertheless.

I called out for him and found him in the balcony gazing outside. At my voice he turned, "you came."

I smiled, "of course I did." At disinterest in his nonchalant response my heart dropped. But then he came forward and took both of my hands and put them over his shoulders bringing me close to him. I was taken off guard at his move.

"Are you hungry?" Virat asked in a small whisper leaning close to my cheek. He kissed on my heated skin making me gasp, his lips stayed longer and ran down my jaw. My mind went blank at his warm touch, his intoxicating scent making me inhale deep. His voice hummed my silence reminding me his question.