The Attraction

Asmi~

Asmi~

In that gloomy room I felt loneliest than ever. My heart felt heavy and head hurt as the flashbacks of those acts of cruelty and those disgusting words hit me again and again.

Fuck why now? Please stop.

I muffled another scream between my joined knees and shook violently.

Only if virat didn't behaved like that, I wouldn't have— oh God more tears spilled as I hiccuped this time hugging myself. My nails dug into my arms as I cried more. The darkness inside the room wasn't helping, it made everything worst. Those memories were dark, happened in dark. In front of my eyes.

Wiping my nose and my face I tried my best to calm down but I just couldn't. Virat triggered those memories. The memories I pushed behind. My breaths were still elaborated and just then I heard footsteps. I stiffened when I looked around frantically, for moment there it felt like I was living that nightmare.

Please no.

My hands went clammy as I palmer together shivering and just then the lights were switched on making me flinch at the sudden action.

"Asmi?" I shook my head and dug my face deeper between my knees.

"What the fuck? Asmi." I heard his strong strides towards me and I tempted to move away. From him. But it was too late, I flinched when the warm touch of his palm fell upon the exposed skin of my shoulder.

"Calm down, what happened to you?" I shook my head again and slid away but his arms stopped my movement. "You are shivering." yet sweating, I could literally feel the dampness on my skin. Then a thin duvet gets wrapped around me and just then I open my eyes just to find blurry image of virat.

He looked like mess, with his lips twitched and brows furrowed he leaned closer and touched my forehead with back of his. I shuddered when he grunted a curse under his breath. "Shhh." Virat pressed as he stared to wipe my face with his hands and swoop away the sticky tendrils away from my face.

"First drink some water." The cold rim of glass was brought near my mouth as I drank some, spilled some.

"Talk to me, Asmi. Please." I looked away and tried to keep some distance between us and just then virat made me face him by cupping face. When my eyes darted his, more tears spilled.

I thought you were different.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He spoke leaning closer to me. One tiny more move and our nose would touch. At my unresponsiveness he held my palms and rubbed his warmth over it. At that contact, I felt better, I didn't feel lonely in that moment.

In an instant virat left my hands and wrapped his arms around me. One hand on my shoulder and one hooked behind my waist he held me tighter. I shook and I felt like crying again. He shushed into my ears and apologized repeatedly.