The Stargazer

Virat~

It's been a week since we came back to Delhi. But I have to go back to england for the upcoming champions trophy, I'm thankful that we have to leave after another month. I don't want to go away from my family again, this never happened to me.

I have always been enthusiastic whenever it comes to such situations but this time I cannot help but find it hard to leave. What changed?

Asmi.

I need to keep myself mentally ready, I'll just spend remaining days with them. And my love.

I decided to tell the world that she is my fiancée and posted our picture which we clicked back in London.

The response was massive. Everyone took it really well. And why won't they, asmi is just lovable. My love also got a hashtag,

#ViratKiDulhaniya

She squealed in joy when I showed her that comment posted by a follower. She was so psyched that, I earned I chaste kiss on my cheek. It was blissful.

Talking about my dulhaniya, our wedding date got fixed. Before finalizing the date my mom asked her mother about the same. They fixed our wedding in end of November as asmi wants a winter wedding. So the date was done I just need to ask her, does she wants a destination wedding out of the city or she have some of her own ideas? I myself was quite into the idea of destination wedding after attending Jay's.

∆∆∆

"My project manager, what's up?" I chirped on the phone when I called asmi.

"OMG it's awesome virat. You know I got my own cabin, which is huge by the way. It's actually bigger than that medium sized cubical. And there's a humungous window, actually it's not a window it's a freaking glass wall, the view outside is just amazing. " She blabbered over the phone.

"I can't even imagine how beautiful it will look in the night, all the stars wow." Asmi and her stars, I shook my head. the girl was something else. She went on and on squealing loudly in excitement, it was her first day in office as a project manager. She wanted to say more I could sense but when she stopped for a breath I finally asked.

"Are you done?" Silence eloped, I knew she was about get mad at me but I liked teasing her.

"Am I getting paranoid? Because this was same reaction sukhu gave me." She whispered quietly her voice al most sad.

"Aww. Butterfly. You are happy that's it." I could sense her crimson red cheeks and a sly smile on her pink lips. Then I heard her giggles.

"Since when you started to 'awww' me?" She laughed making me embarrass at myself. Although it was well worth since I made her laugh.

"Not fair. I just wanted to make you feel better!" I retort back faking being annoyed and she just giggled more. Such an angelic laugh I swear.

"Virat you are so cute that I want to pinch your cheeks right now." I laughed but frowned when I realized the word, cute. But I let it go. I allowed her to call me cute, but only when we were alone.

"You can come at my place and you can do a lot more than just pinching." I suggested with a devilish grin.

"Uh, like what?" She asked slowly.

"Let me think. You can," I paused like I always do leaving her curious. "Pinch the food made by mom and put in your sweet mouth." I answered in a serious tone. After a good substantial moments, I heard a small oh from her and listening to her reaction I burst laughing. Man! That was so funny.