The Stubborn

It wasn't time to keep on stirring in the past.

Keeping much needed calm I thought to myself. I knew that I could make it if I hurry up. There was time for the plane to take off. That girl had a lot to explain.

I quickly freshen up and was about to leave grabbing the car keys. And there I found Veronica standing at the threshold of the villa. By now my well kept calm was long gone. Her sight ticked me off. I couldn't believe this was the girl I loved once.

"Babe. I needed -"

I put my hand up stopping her from talking. "I have told your manager, that you don't have to contact me anymore." She didn't listen but held my arm and pushed me inside the villa, inviting herself in.

"What the fuck, veronica?" I was fuming by now. How dare she?

"Virat, honey. You have to listen to me." I looked elsewhere and started walking away but she didn't let me.

"Look, I am getting quite late for something really important." I told her straightforward checking out the time in my watch. Turned out, the act was useless. She put her arms around me didn't let go.

"Virat, I love you." I snorted at it.

"You should have thought of that before sleeping with -" I pretended to think, noticing her demeanor stiffening. For a moment I felt bad, but I shook my head. This time I wasn't going to let this one slide. I had always overlooked her reckless behavior. "Yeah, ranbir. Is that it?" I added further, not really expecting an answer.

She let out a hiss as if pained, "who told you that?"

I laughed, "you."

Her eyes widen. This time I didn't wait, I moved away and left.

Just then I found Jasper outside the villa, "sir, I tried to stop ma'am. But -"

"That's alright. Make sure she is gone. Don't let her in hereafter." He nodded firmly.

"I found something on flight schedules. All the flights heading north has been delayed by few hours." I could literally breath again. Asmi's flight had be delayed.

In that moment I wanted to hug and kiss that guy. I stopped myself but couldn't hide the stupid grin on my face. Patting on his shoulder, I left.

I tried to call asmi once again, she didn't pick up. The girl was ignoring me, I knew. So I called up Jasper and told him what to do.

In meanwhile I drove with an impossible speed just to reach airport before I loose asmi.

Again.

I let out a hush when I was near the terminal gate knowing jasper had done his job and I found my love standing there clueless with the cutest scowl on her face. My anger vanished just looking at her and I had no idea what I was going to say, but her presence calmed me.

All that I knew, I had to get her out of here.

Asmi~

My fight was delayed. I stood outside the terminal gate awkwardly waiting for jasper. I sighed and folding my arms under my chest in a protective manner. I was the only one standing all by myself. I hated it.

Jasper told me over the phone I had forgotten a few things at the villa. It pained me more knowing virat had told him inform me. He didn't care to do it by himself.

Great.

I deeply breathed but it just came out in bursts, my heart felt heavy and it pained. A lot. Before I could go deeper in my thoughts, a loud honk pulled me back and there I saw a black car approaching. I knew it was jasper, it was the same car he used to pick me up. The car stopped infront of me and when the window glass slid down my stomach churned looking into the eyes of my heartbreaker.