The Unleash

Please, do Vote

Rohit~

"She isn't any lady alright, she is going to be Virat Kohli's wife!" Virat's threatening voice burst when he spoke to the officer in charge.

"Sir, we suggest you not to panic. The curfews in Shimla are quite common." uh-oh! That officer just dug his own grave.

"I don't want to hear those excuses alright." Virat snapped, "listen to me, the second curfew stops the first person you are gonna inform is me." He pressed pointing to himself.

Virat was completely unleased.

Abhi himself was roaming inside the palace keeping everyone else busy so no one asks about the bride to be. Afterwards virat disconnected the call and threw his phone on the couch in frustration.

"I shouldn't have let her go." He plopped on the bed facepalming himself.

"Don't worry man, we will get her back." I sat beside him.

"I need her here Ro." His voice plead which made a churn in my stomach.

Because Virat Kohli never pleads.

Virat~

"Sukhada, are you okay?" I asked when I saw her crying in one corner. She weakly nodded and hugged me.

"Bring her back virat." Whispering a yes I patted her back.

"Please don't cry okay, it's not good for the baby." She nodded and ritika made her drink juice when sukhada started hiccuping.

"It's time!" Jayesh declared entering the room. I quickly got up and wore my jacket and took another one for my love. I called asmi and informed her that I was coming to get her along with Abhi as he knew the route better.

"We will manage here, you go." Ro pushed me and we got out from the backside so no one could see us.

I strictly instructed asmi not to come out of the Dargah, no matter what happens. Because the mountain roads were quite loopy it took us another half an hour to reach the location.

My guards had to follow me because I almost ran inside. I made a mental note keep gurds with asmi from now on. After a small security check they let me in. I saw Asmi sitting by the marble stairs of the large hall. The second her gaze met mine, my legs ran to get her in my arms. Within a few strides I was near her.

It took me few moments to sink in that she was in my arms, safe and sound.

"Asmi." I breathed her scent, holding her tight in my embrace. "Are you okay?" She nodded against my shoulder. "Are you hurt baby?" She shook her head. "Are you sure?" I pulled out to see her face properly and scan her. My heart went back to it's rightful place instead of my throat when I knew. She was alright.

One of the guard handed me the jacket and I put it on her shoulder. Ushering her back inside the SUV, we started to go back to the palace. Asmi's face was hidden in my chest the whole ride. Her deep steady breathing told me she fell asleep.

From the backside of the palace, we entered. Asmi was sleeping soundly in my arms.

I did not have the heart to wake her up as I knew she did not blink an eye the whole time. We had to be alert. We weren't at our home. This was completely new place, precautions were needed. Abhi opened the doors for me and after playing hide and seek, we finally entered asmi's room. Abhi went outside to inform others of out safe arrival. In meanwhile I woke up asmi gently.

"I feel cold." I was hugging her the whole time, still she was feeling cold.

"Take a warm bath. You will feel better." She nodded and helped her get inside the washroom so she can take a bath. Ritika brought tea and something for us to eat.