A Note For The Finale

As we all prepare for the end of what has been a huge part of many of our lives, I just wanted to write a little post here. If you didn't already know, and I'm sure most of you did, The Legend of Korra ends tonight. A chapter in the Avatar's story will be coming to a close. But this isn't goodbye for good. We still have the comics (if you don't read those you're missing out) and I believe Bryke will be bringing us new material from Korra. We have our fanfiction, our fanart, our AMVs, our music, our blogs, and most importantly, the friends we've made through the Avatar Universe. I don't know about you, but I'm honored to call myself a part of this fandom. We've laughed, cried, smiled, raged, fought, and shipped together since 2005. We've proven that while we may occasionally fight each other, in the end we are all united under one front: our love for this wonderful universe.
So go brew a cup of tea, grab some tissues, and celebrate all the good times this fandom has brought you as Korra's story comes to a close (for now).
Try to keep your feels in check.

I love you all,
Creativemind34

Note from the future: They are indeed making Korra comics and they're gonna feature Korrasami and I'm emo