Screw you Mako (Korrasami friendship)

"So tell me," Asami began, popping a slice of Komodo rhino meat into her mouth, "did he ever tell you that you were the most important person in his life besides Bolin?"

"All the time!" Korra responded, just after swallowing her own food.

The two of them had decided to have a girl's night. In that moment they were sitting in Asami's room, eating take-out and comparing notes on the topic of their mutual ex boyfriend, or as they referred to him, "the douchebag firebender."

"Did he ever tell you that his heart 'burned for you?'" Korra asked, taking a swig from the most-likely alcoholic beverage sitting beside her.

"Don't all Firebenders tell their girlfriends that?"

Something about that question must have been amusing, as the girls erupted into a fit of giggles. Asami began to choke on whatever had been in her mouth before recovering herself and collapsing backwards on the floor.

"We should do this more often," she observed, staring at a stroke of paint on the ceiling which looked curiously like a wave.

"Agreed," called the Avatar, a statement which was promptly followed by a burp and a sigh as she allowed herself to fall backwards as well.

Eventually, the evening's events caught up to the girls, and they found themselves drifting off.

"Screw you, Mako," Korra whispered as she fell asleep, a dumb grin on her face.