Baby It's Cold Outside (Irosami)

"It's beginning to snow out there," Asami stated, casually glancing out the window from her spot on Iroh's couch. She'd decided to pay him a visit, as it was one of her rare off days. Most of the time she was in an office designing new roads for Republic City.

The General, as luck would have it, was also off for the day. So she, being the playful type she was, made up a random reason that she no longer remembered to go see him. One thing led to another, and now they were having tea over a half-finished game of Pai Sho that neither of them cared about anymore and occasionally sneaking a kiss or two on the couch.

"So it is," Iroh responded in a voice that showed he wasn't paying any attention to the weather outside. Asami gave him a look.

"Maybe I should get home before it gets worse."

That grabbed his attention. He glanced out the window and back to the woman next to him. A grin settled on his face.

"It's not that bad, you'll be fine," he stated. Asami wasn't so sure. It was coming down pretty heavily. Soon she might be stuck. So she voiced her concerns to Iroh, who's grin widened a bit.

"And what would be so bad about that?" He asked, leaning in a bit closer. Asami matched with a smirk of her own and slipped from underneath him as he closed in. As a result, he could barely keep from falling face-first into the couch.

"I should go," she said, grabbing her coat and heading for the door, only for the general to stop her.

"Oh, come on. It's freezing out there! At least stay for another drink or two." He flashed her a winning smile. She raised an eyebrow and tilted her mouth into yet another smirk.

"You and I both know if I don't leave now, I'm not going to leave." She pointed out. Iroh wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer, another smirk playing at his features. Asami was beginning to wonder if his face could make any other expressions when his lips leaned in close to her ear, his hot breath fanning her skin and giving her goosebumps. Aren't goosebumps supposed to be a cold weather thing? She didn't know, nor did she care.

"Then don't leave," he whispered, sending a light shiver down her spine. Their eyes met, a feeling of longing passed between them. It seemed she would consent.

But then she smirked once again, as now it was Iroh's turn to wonder if her face could make any other expressions.

"Why General, what would the neighbors think?" She asked. He rolled his eyes.

"The neighbors will mind their own damn business." He answered, pulling her close once again. Her arms snaked up his shoulders and around his neck, and at this point he could barely keep himself under control.

"And what of your honor, oh great Prince?" She asked. Iroh scoffed.

"To hell with honor."

Asami raised her eyebrows with surprise, her expression never wavering. She liked this side of Iroh. He was much more fun this way.

"Alright, perhaps I could be persuaded." she told him. With a devilish smile and a glint in his eye, he pulled her as close as possible and connected their lips.

And persuade her he did.