Dictators (Kuvira/Reader)

A/n *fiercely disappointed in the lack of Kuvira inserts in this fandom*
*writes my own*
I am SO sorry for this. Seriously.

.

.

.

"(Y/n)! Report to my office immediately!" The Great Uniter's voice buzzed over the airship's intercom. You smirked as you set aside your paperwork and made your way to Kuvira's office. The heavy metal door rang loudly as you knocked.

"Come in," she called. You opened the door, closing and locking it behind you. On the other side of the room stood Kuvira, leaning over a table, examining a detailed map of the Earth Empire. She smiled upon seeing you.

"Ah, there you are! Now that you're here, we can begin to plan for the attack on Republic City."

She had a familiar glint in her eye. You knew by now that glint meant anything but planning. She walked around the desk and stopped in front of you. Her arms immediately met your waist, and you folded yourself into her embrace. You felt her lips against you neck and smiled at her forwardness. You loved that about her: her willingness to take what she wanted, and the shameless way she did so. It was how things started between the two of you; you signed on to help the Great Uniter fix your nation. However, it didn't take long for feelings to develop. Apparently feelings that Kuvira returned, as she confessed them to you three weeks after you joined her. Your illicit affair had been going on since, and was now approaching the two-year mark. Bataar Jr. was, so far as the both of you knew, completely oblivious. It was funny how idiotic he was, despite his intellect.

"We're so close," you whispered as her hands ghosted down our body. You could feel her smirk against your lips.

"Soon we'll be running this empire together, love," she promised. You smiled. After taking back the land stolen from the Earth Empire by the United Republic, Kuvira had promised to ditch that idiot fiancé of hers and rule the nation the two of you had built with you at her side.

Your eyes met for a moment, and in that one glimpse you saw all of her feelings--love, longing, passion, and determination, to name a few. Just like that, her tough exterior fell away, and she became the Kuvira you knew: the Kuvira who would sacrifice anything, give up everything, for the good of her loved ones.

"I love you," she whispered. You grinned.

"I love you, too."

.

.

.

A/n Again, I am SO sorry.