Everybody Talks (Makorra)

A/n this is me experimenting again. Now I'm trying out a songfic. I got the idea randomly today when I got Everybody Talks by Neon Trees stuck in my head. So um, enjoy, hopefully!(I once again have no idea how this'll turn out.)

.

.

.

Hey baby won't you look my way, I could be your new addiction.

The pulsing beat of the club sounded around him as he downed his glass, the alcohol loosening his limbs for dancing. Across the room, he saw a dark-complected girl with a pixie cut watching him, a mischievous look in her eye. He smiled and made his way over to her.

Hey baby what you got to say, all you're giving me is fiction.

"See something you like?" He asked, emboldened by the vodka in his system. The girl giggled.

"Maybe. What's your name?" She asked. He couldn't suppress his smile.

"Mako. What's yours?"
She gave him a teasing grin and leaned in close.

"You'll have to earn that information."

I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time

The mysterious beauty pulled him onto the dance floor, and they quickly fell into sync with the music. He found himself following her lead, as he did every time he went clubbing. Ordinarily he was a terrible dancer, but tonight he seemed to be doing just fine.

I found out that everybody talks, everybody talks, everybody talks

An hour or so passed, and Mako was growing more curious by the second. "So, have I earned the right to know your name?" He asked. She smirked at him.

"Almost," she promised.

It started with a whisper...

"You know, we could get out of here..." the girl suggested. Mako couldn't deny that he liked that idea.

And that was when I kissed her...

The next thing he knew, her arms were around his neck and her lips were on his own. His arms went around her waist and pulled her closer.

And then she made my lips hurt...

Mako allowed her to deepen the kiss, completely following her lead. He hadn't done this in a long time, so to prevent embarrassment, he let her take control.

I can hear the chit chat...

"It's really loud in here," she said to him, "my place isn't too far from here. Shall we...?"

Take me to your love shack...

"You know, I don't make a habit of sleeping with people whose names I don't know," Mako said, still trying to learn the girl's name as they climbed into the cab. She gave him a sly smirk and leaned over to kiss him.

"Be patient, babe. You'll learn it when you need to learn it."

Mama's always gotta backtrack...

"We're not gonna get there and find your mother's sitting on the couch watching a movie, are we?" He asked. That had happened to him before, and it had been an awkward situation all around. Luckily, the girl giggled.

"No, of course not! I live with a roommate, but she's out of town on a business trip." She said with a sultry wink. Mako's collar tightened around his neck. Was it getting hotter?

When everybody talks back...

"Do I finally get to know your name?" Mako asked as they stepped through the door to the apartment. Hands started to roam, and lips started to meet various patches of skin. The girl's lips brushed against his ear.

"Korra," she whispered.

The name sent a shiver down his spine.

.

.

.

A/n that entire thing was an experiment, so if you wanna leave feedback, by all means do so.