Prologue

~ 🐱 ~

"Oppaaaaa, you know that i don't want to manage our company right? So please don't let me." I pouted on my Brother.

Yep, Brother. My Brother Minho Manoban, he was my one and only brother. He was 7 years older than me, so his age perfectly suits on the CEO position right?

 He was 7 years older than me, so his age perfectly suits on the CEO position right?

(A/N: Yow, Choi Minho on the house. That's my babe over there, hehehe."

"But Pranpriya, you know that Mom and Dad wants you to manage the company remember?" He said.

"Yes, but i don't want too oppa...... So do something about this oppa, please? Pretty pleaseeee??" I blink cutely, still pouting.

I hope my aegyo works on him huhu, i really don't want to manage our company. I still have so many dreams to reach! I want to be a good dancer and photographer. But if i continue to be the CEO of our company, my dreams will be ruined.

Plus the fact that it will be so hard to handle our company, because we have so many branches around the world. And they want me to handle all of that?! Like what the hell?

Do they want me to die early? Jesus Christ, i still don't want to die. So please don't let me handle our company.

Hmmmm but anyways i am willing to die early, if i have gotten a chance to see in person my bias hehehe.

Ooopppsss i have used a wrong picture hehehe, but don't bother! That was my wallpaper okay?

And if you still want to live in this world, stop staring on that picture of him! Or else i will slit your throat. Try me.

Hehehehe that's me being selfish, because that's only mine to see okay?! Jeon Jungkook's abs is only for Lisa Manoban hihihi.

Omg, i am still dreaming. Haist, i am really so desperate to see him in person.

I would love to touch his abs, and even kiss his li---