Chapter 24 - Cabin trip - pt.2

WARNING*** sexual content*** 

Skip the part if needed.

****

He leaves soft kisses down my neck. I moan in pleasure, quickly realizing I did that too loud. He puts his finger softly on my lips. "Shh baby"

I smirk, kissing his finger. "Sorry"

«Don't be sorry. But we can't make a single sound»

«That's ... such a shame» I tease.

He brings me back for a kiss, so delicately. I kiss him back, and our lips move ferociously in sync. My body was urging for him, ever so badly. It was hard enough being around him without the chance of showering him with love, but being on top of him in bed, almost naked, was even worse. I couldn't get enough of this man.

We remove the little clothing we had on, tossing it away before continuing. A tingling emotion filled my body, feeling his hands all over me as we kissed. We locked eyes, before he inserted himself inside of me. I rested my forehead on his as I slowly motioned my hips. 

I adjusted myself, resting my hands on his chest to steady myself. I could feel his heartbeat increasing slightly, and I picked up the pace. He moved with me. The fact that we could be caught any second was so dangerous. And it made it slightly more exciting. I wasn't going to deny that.

In one movement he flicks me around to be on top. I bite my lip trying to keep myself from making any noise. It was the hardest, as every thrust made me want to scream with pleasure. We were both fighting the urge to make any sounds.

"It's too good" I whisper, arching my back to, trying to control the feeling.

He bends down to seal my lips with a kiss, thrusting deeper... harder. "Tell me about it" He breathed.

I hold onto his soft hair, keeping my eyes locked with his. I whimper. I feel myself tense around him. He moves his hips more and then I feel a warmness fill me. I can sense some relief, that no one had yet come knocking on our door. 

We both lay down, only for a second to gather our emotions. I turned my head to face him. "That was amazing"

He smirked. "It was... very amazing"

"I wish I could sleep with you"

"Me too"

"But, I will see you in the morning" I smile before going in for one last deep kiss. I get out of the bed, take on my sleepwear and head out. I sneak back into my room, with a sense in my entire body. Maybe I was finally going to get some sleep.

***

Me and Rory were gathered in the living-room, playing scrabble, as mom and dad was preparing dinner. It was just something about being at the cabin, that made us not wanting to hang on our phones and instead playing boardgames. Michael was sitting in the sofa, reading a book. Every now and then would we look at each other, and my heart would beat a little faster as our eyes met. I had been thinking about last night, all day, and I was still over the moon.

I hadn't told Rory about what I did last night... What we did  last night. 

"You are glowing" She whispers, chuckling.

My cheeks instantly heats up. I try covering it, turning my head a little. 

"Aw, you're blushing. Tell me all the dirty details" 

"He is right there" I say, still keeping my voice as quiet as I could.

She looks behind her at him, then back at me. "He is glowing too" She grins.